“Great place to meet after work”
Review of BurgerFi - CLOSED

BurgerFi
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn't some industrialized fast food giant. We started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet chefs. We serve certified American angus burgers free of antibiotics, hormones and steroids, hand-cut french fries, double-battered onion rings, frozen custard, natural sugar cane sodas.
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Happy hour: burger and beer for $10. Fun outdoor patio. Friendly staff. Good food. Exceptional fries and onion rings.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I hope you will be back to visit us again soon. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Upstairs in the Malibu Lumber Yard you will find a new hamburger joint. I have been back four times and have not been disappointed. The burgers and dogs are mouthwatering. I like the bacon cheese burger (double burger, double cheese and double bacon) WOW! The kids like the dogs and kid's burgers and fries with a fruit cup on the side. It's new, it's super clean, the hosts are first class even if some of the kids taking orders are not always spot on. BurgerFi is a national chain but this is the only local version...

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! We look forward to your visits to come. Thank you! :)
Warm Regards,
Whitney W

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My son and I have been sampling burgers in the LA area for a couple years. This was our first time to Burgerfi. And ... Burgerfi is now at #2 on our list. (The Apple Pan is still #1) We base our rating on the quality of (1) the burger, (2) the fries, (3) the ambiance, and (4) the shakes/desserts. We both rated burgers here as a 10/10. I had the CEO burger (lots of umami flavor) and he had the Bacon Cheeseburger. Both were simply outstanding! The fries have so much potential, but they're not as crisp as they should be. The shakes are good, but why no malts? It's so easy to add that, and the person taking the order said she always gets asked and feels bad they don't have it. The place is beautiful and huge, and the kitchen is the most spacious kitchen I've ever seen for this kind of place. The rent must be crazy! It was not crowded, so I hope they make it! It's not easy in Malibu.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Had wanted to try and when got a coupon went for take out. Burger had grizzle like lumps, french fries soggy, and uncooperative service. They didn't take their own coupon because they had already "rung it up"

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

We would like to follow up with you on this. Please send us a copy of this review, the date and location visited, and your contact information. We hope to hear from you soon.
wecare@burgerfi.com
Warm Regards,
Whitney W

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Far exceeded expectations. Cool interior and very clean too. It was clear it was our first time and the host was super friendly and helpful. I had the CEO burger and it was one of my favourite burgers ever. The fries are incredible too. You can even get a $6 glass of red to wash it down. Had a great meal here. Unhealthy, but great.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I hope you will be back to visit us again soon. Thank you so much for your kind words.