“Really good Italian food.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Edgar's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 123 Restaurants in Madera
Reviewed 28 July 2016

We very much enjoy the food here. Would recommend for a date night. I liked the other location better but the food is still amazing. A no brainier if your like Italian food.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Their bread is soooo good! Warm and fresh! I can never just eat one piece. Everything I've ever ordered is really flavorful.

A few months ago we went with a group of friends and they all enjoyed their food; so I don't understand why this place isn't any busier. the times I've gone it always appears empty.

The decor could stand a change as it's too drab; the floors could use a good cleaning (at least the times I've been there). The waiters/waitresses although not rude, could use a little more pep.

Overall, I sure like this place a lot better than Diciccos and my sister even said the food is so much better than Olive Garden.

1  Thank dyt3164

Been to Edgar's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!