“Croissants!”
Review of Carlock's Bakery

Carlock's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Los Osos
Reviewed 20 April 2016

They have a wide selection of pastries, doughnuts etc. my favorite are the stuffed croissants. 4 or 5 to choose from. Great breakfast. Popular morning coffee hangout for several locals. You'll always run into someone you know.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Old standard that's been here forever! Staff is very friendly. And don't even get me started on the individual fried Boysenberry Pies that my friend Theresa got me addicted to:)

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I really try to support local businesses so I tried Carlock's Bakery based on a recommendation.

After purchasing a chocolate cake, cookie and palmier my family found three items were stale and ended up tossing the inedible chocolate cake.

The search will continue to find a decent local bakery...

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I heard so many people tell me of the awesome bakery items that I went right over and bought a lot of different items. I am from a city that has amazing bakeries, because you have to be good to make it. The items didn't look that impressive and for good reason, they weren't. No competition breeds mediocrity here,

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Carlock's has been in Los Osos for decades. It was once a great family owned and operated bakery. In fact they made my wedding cake back in the day.
It was sold in the last few years and I just experienced it this week and am disappointed in the quality. It's no longer great. I would say it is more like OK nothing special and I would not go out of my way to send people there.

1  Thank traveldog149