“good place for lunch”

Erik's DeliCafe
Ranked #69 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 29 August 2017

consistently good sandwiches. not the cheapest place but the chain has a good reputation. this location is tucked away behind mcdonalds, off the street so is rarely very busy.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I love this place. Very fast and good seating options. It's also conveniently placed away from the busy road but also in a convenient location.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My wife and I and a friend from the UK ate at Erik’s Deli in Los Gatos on March 14, 2017. It is a great place on Los Gatos Boulevard located in the New Town Shopping Center. It is one of our favorite places for lunch. The staff is very friendly and very quick to bring out our food. The food is great as well as the service with lots of free parking. Erik’s offers great sandwiches with character, house made soups, salads, and lots of baked goods. We highly recommend Erik’s!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

This is actually a hard place to find, as it's somewhat buried behind the McDonald's in Los Gatos. Once you get there, the sandwiches are great and the service good, too.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I have never been here, but I do know some kid who lit a fire behind the place in like 2007 and I've always kinda respected that. I'd like to try Erik's next time im there