“Good burgers with pleasant service”

Main Street Burgers
Ranked #19 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2018

My first time there. Had a basic burger with fries and a beer. Very busy place on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Los Gatos. Great place to sit outside and watch the people go by. Not too expensive either. Family friendly. Plenty of room to sit inside as well.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

My wife and I ate lunch at the Main Street Burgers on January 12, 2018. It was our first time at this downtown burger spot. Our burgers were very tasty because of the fresh and delicious ingredients. Their menu is excellent and the food a little pricey. Our service was excellent and the atmosphere was nice. The biggest drawback is the downtown Los Gatos parking situation. Parking is free IF you can find a parking spot. Overall a good experience and we will be back if we can find parking.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Good selection of burgers, beer and sides. I had the California Burger, which I would recommend. The food was of a high standard without being out-of-this-world.

There is seating inside and outside, and is accessible by wheelchair or with a pushchair.

One of the most winning aspects of the restaurant was the staff, who were extremely friendly and helpful (and patient, given that I am an idiot Brit navigating the menu at a snail’s pace!)

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My first ever meal in the States and it was a treat - Main Street was bustling, friendly, really well laid out and the service was rapid. The food was so fresh and hot, there was a good amount of it and it was really delicious.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We were in town for our high school reunion..(not LG...but SHS)! Anyway, we looked on TA for something quick and delicious. Loved their Taco Salad...not your typical butter lettuce salad but fresh garden greens plus avocado etc. Hubby had the Make your Own burger and we split that and the salad which was just right. We didn't have one of their milkshakes but they looked thick and delicious. There is outdoor dining but gets a bit noisy due to street activity. Only reason I didn't give it 5 star was due to wait time after you put your order in before the food shows up and the tables get a bit sticky because there are so many folks in and out not enough time to get cleaned off. Those two things didn't stop us from a second visit during our trip!!