“Good without being amazing”

Main Street Burgers
Ranked #19 of 172 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Good selection of burgers, beer and sides. I had the California Burger, which I would recommend. The food was of a high standard without being out-of-this-world.

There is seating inside and outside, and is accessible by wheelchair or with a pushchair.

One of the most winning aspects of the restaurant was the staff, who were extremely friendly and helpful (and patient, given that I am an idiot Brit navigating the menu at a snail’s pace!)

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My first ever meal in the States and it was a treat - Main Street was bustling, friendly, really well laid out and the service was rapid. The food was so fresh and hot, there was a good amount of it and it was really delicious.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We were in town for our high school reunion..(not LG...but SHS)! Anyway, we looked on TA for something quick and delicious. Loved their Taco Salad...not your typical butter lettuce salad but fresh garden greens plus avocado etc. Hubby had the Make your Own burger and we split that and the salad which was just right. We didn't have one of their milkshakes but they looked thick and delicious. There is outdoor dining but gets a bit noisy due to street activity. Only reason I didn't give it 5 star was due to wait time after you put your order in before the food shows up and the tables get a bit sticky because there are so many folks in and out not enough time to get cleaned off. Those two things didn't stop us from a second visit during our trip!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I recently visited Main Street, probably the 3rd time I have been to this place. The intention was to give it one last try. Ordered the Chicken Philly and the Sweet Potato Fries. The ordering process took 15+ minutes as the order taker conducted a phone call with someone he knew while I waited to order. This is not the first time I have experienced poor service at this place, but it is the last time. The sandwich was hot, as it should be, and the sweet potato fries were cold to very cold. I rarely write bad reviews, but unfortunately Main Street earned one.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Really tasty burger with loads of flavour and with fries was super filling. I will happily go back to this joint and i didn't find it really expensive, I got exactly what i ordered and i really enjoyed it with a lovely cold beer. Go, order, sitdown and enjoy....it was just that simple with a good chilled atmosphere.