“Awesome burger”

Main Street Burgers
Ranked #19 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Really tasty burger with loads of flavour and with fries was super filling. I will happily go back to this joint and i didn't find it really expensive, I got exactly what i ordered and i really enjoyed it with a lovely cold beer. Go, order, sitdown and enjoy....it was just that simple with a good chilled atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Good cheeseburger and vanilla shake but the fries were unremarkable. Overall it was good but nothing special.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I love their hamburger it tastes so good and it's very fresh. Their sweet potato fries is very popular as well.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Hubby & Son agree - this place is da' bomb! (as in really good) they love the burgers with the grilled onlions pilled high and to wash it down with their REAL ice cream shakes is just pure Nirvana :)

Reviewed 26 February 2017

My family has been going to Main Street Burgers for a number of years. It has also been one of the favorite places that my wife’s mother likes to go when she is in town. But the last few visit it has felt like the quality of food has slipped some. On our last visit the patty in my Nirvana burger didn’t taste freshly cooked. It was like it had been cooked earlier and reheated. I did not complain as I did not want to put a damper on the outing with my mother in-law. After we left she mentioned the same thing about her burger. I am a little disappointed as Main Street used to be our favorite burger spot. But now we are exploring other places. The staff was really nice which is the reason for not giving it one star.