“Great Burgers - even better Shakes!”

Main Street Burgers
Ranked #19 of 172 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Hubby & Son agree - this place is da' bomb! (as in really good) they love the burgers with the grilled onlions pilled high and to wash it down with their REAL ice cream shakes is just pure Nirvana :)

Reviewed 26 February 2017

My family has been going to Main Street Burgers for a number of years. It has also been one of the favorite places that my wife’s mother likes to go when she is in town. But the last few visit it has felt like the quality of food has slipped some. On our last visit the patty in my Nirvana burger didn’t taste freshly cooked. It was like it had been cooked earlier and reheated. I did not complain as I did not want to put a damper on the outing with my mother in-law. After we left she mentioned the same thing about her burger. I am a little disappointed as Main Street used to be our favorite burger spot. But now we are exploring other places. The staff was really nice which is the reason for not giving it one star.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We had the bacon & blue burger and BBQ burger. Very, very good. So big we used a fork and knife. Good service. Mid range prices. Fries etc not included with burger. Good place for a quick meal. Would recommend.

1  Thank theheatonfamily
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We really enjoyed our burger at this place. Good fun atmosphere and the hush puppies
were really tasty also! Looking forward to returning next time I'm in the mood for a good burger. Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Cute spot at the end of LG downtown. The pictures of juicy burgers actually swayed us away from another place nearby where we had originally planned to dine. Walk-in straight to the order counter and most of the menu items are written on the wall. We tried the Thai chicken bowl and the bacon & chicken ciabatta sandwich. WOW, the flavors were amazingly good. The portion of the chicken bowl was on the small side. I should have ordered a side of something more. The sandwich was just that, no fries included. The complicated thing was understanding how we get our hands on the drinks we ordered. Nobody informed us of where to go or how to get them. The seating is not especially comfortable. It's more like an in/out quick type of dining experience. Not really a comfortable, stay-awhile type of place. The food was very tasty though and the menu offered some health-conscious options.

1  Thank ucdavis_chick3