“Wonderful place for lunch”

Le Boulanger Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 9 Bakeries in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Came here with a girlfriend today for lunch. I had the soup and salad combo for $8.95. The soup was Butternut squash and it was so wonderful and creamy! I got the mango strawberry spinach salad with some kind of cheese and sliced almonds on it. Came with a sourdough roll. The lunch was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Love their breakfast food, breads, pastries and coffee too! Clean, tasty and always fresh...love to have my breakfast there!

1  Thank GAdamo
Reviewed 27 August 2015

After a really big breakfast at Los Gatos cafe, we ducked into Le Boulanger just for a iced tea. But the shrimp salad looked so good that I ordered one to go with my iced tea. Good decision! It was delicious! Light and fresh, along with a roll, and a delightful salad dressing. It was the perfect nosh to hold me over until dinner, and there were plenty of refills of the tea! Wish we had a Le Boulanger close to where I live.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

The California Fresh is on the most perfect combinations around, especially when encased on a Dutch Crunch roll. Just the right amount of dijon mustard and avocado. I have recently become a fan of the Tuna Melt as well.

My wife, almost a vegetarian, always orders the Avocado, Lettuce and Tomato, but without the third slice of bread.

Take out is easy as is ordering by phone or on-line. Yummy.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Was here about 4:30 p.m. for a while to read & relax. And have dinner. The California Cobb salad (with a roll of my choice) was surprisingly good & large. The dressing was great & they did not skimp on the bacon or chicken. Couldn't linger too long as they close at 6:30 p.m.