“Shhh Don't tell anyone it's really good”

Billy's Boston Chowder House
Ranked #20 of 172 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We had the Lobsta Roll, Clam Chowder, and the Lobster Mac and Cheese. This was our first time there, so went with some of the obvious choices. All were very good, service was good. The place is small so make a reservation

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Not my favorite. Good seafood, but pricey. Food too rich for me as well. Service adaquate. I know a lot of folks like this place, but my one and only experience was not the best. Will not return.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

More like 3.5 stars

Billy made sure everything's perfect, everyone's friendly, food is good, however, I wish the place is cleaner

1  Thank vile10
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My wife and I joined another couple at Billy's Boston Chowder House on Tuesday, November 14, 2017. Billy's is a nice and cozy restaurant located in downtown Las Gatos. Our food and service was very good. We had the stuffed shrimp, salmon, and sand dabs; all were very good. We plan to eat here again soon and highly recommend Billy's Boston Chowder House! There is free parking on the street outside Billy’s.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

A great, unexpected find in Kitty City. We were at this quaint little seafood bistro for lunch. Thoroughly enjoyed all the food, the kitchy atmosphere, and the people who work there. We reported our pleasure with this restaurant when Billy stopped by our table to chat for a few minutes. The chowda is delicious, with a generous portion of clams, a hint of sherry, and not a lot of potatoes. Haddock fish & chips were great, as was the scrod (all their daily seafood specials are fresh) from the San Francisco Bay. Eat here. Be happy.