5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 18/05/21
Hotels.comUS$313
PricelineUS$359
getaroom.comUS$381
All reviews beauty essex rooftop pool tao restaurant front desk night life amazing hotel bottle of champagne house car lobby bar car service the entire staff definitely stay here again business trip hollywood nightlife concierge valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Although I’m an LA native, I enjoy doing mini staycations & Dream is always my go-to. It’s always an amazing experience. From the rooftop pool, the amazing food and drinks ( Watermelon Mint) being my favorite. The rooms are always so well cleaned & comfortable. Overall the experience is really all thanks to the staff, Mars the front desk especially. She always gos above and beyond with making sure my stay is perfect! Definitely recommend for a getaway with your girls, or a romantic getaway with your loved one.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2021

I stayed here before, it was nice, but the last time (March 2021) was horrible, no housekeeping, I had to call 3 times to order towels, the rooftop restaurant is closed, no mini bar.
The rooms are too small.
I will not stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Idan0411
Dream Hollywood, Guest Services / Front Office at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Idan Y,

Thank you for staying with us! We are disappointed to hear that your return stay with us was not up to par. We are pleased to inform our rooftop restaurant has reopened. We would be honored to welcome you back for a second chance! Please reach out to me directly and I will be glad to look after you.

Dear Future Traveler,
We recommend to read through our FAQs on our website for up to date information on amenities available.
Kindly find some brief points below -
We offer housekeeping service upon request for emergencies cases and when requested in advance
Our in room dining and minibar are powered by UberEats. Our delivery robot, Alfred, will be glad to deliver to your room.

Warmly,
Kelly Prince
Rooms Division Manager
kprince@dreamhotels.com

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

I loved my stay ...room was great and the staff was amazing but Mars went above and beyond to meet all my accommodations I can’t wait for my next stay ....the location was great and walking distance to a lot of difference places

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Passport774163
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

I really can’t explain how amazing Mars was to me. I had a big plan for Valentines and she was kind enough to help me every step of the way. I felt very at home because of her and definitely suggest reaching out to her if you are planning to stay at Dream.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

I took a short visit from Chicago to Dream Hotel Hollywood to get away from business and 7 degree weather. I honestly felt like I was home! The "entire" staff made me feel so welcomed and appreciated. As a business owner I understand the impact of Covid on staff. The team still operated at the highest customer service level even though the amenities were limited due to Covid. The Hotel speaks for itself! Great job!

Will definitely stay on my next visit!

Angelo Johnson