All reviews beauty essex rooftop pool stunning rooftop stayed in los angeles front desk frosted glass big shower gorgeous hotel dodgy area coffee service house car balcony room los angeles area within miles mama shelter visit los lobby bar
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Spent a couple of nights here for a business trip, and it was great. Very nice, clean hotel. Ayo made sure our stay was amazing too. Definitely make a point to check out the pool and restaurant on the roof.

1  Thank jpoff55
DreamHollywood, Executive Assist. Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear jpoff55,
Thank you for the great review on Dream Hollywood. The Highlight Room is such an amazing venue with great food and a fantastic view, like no other. I am glad to know that you were able to check it out yourself and that you had a wonderful time at the property. I hope to welcome you back to Dream in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Beautiful hotel, tucked away off of Hollywood Blvd so you have everything you need with the escape of a little oasis. Great views of the city and mountains from their rooftop bar / restaurant. The staff is incredibly kind and welcoming - Ayo the GM has created the perfect getaway.

Dear Kayla S,
Thank you for your lovely review and your kind words about Ayo and team! Dream Hollywood is indeed a little oasis in the heart of its vibrant Hollywood neighborhood and offers one of the most stunning views of the city. I'm glad you had a wonderful experience and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon again!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

From the minute you walk in, you forget about the chaos that's outside on the Hollywood streets. really beautiful decor, very clean, warm & welcoming staff. Yasmine at the front desk was extremely helpful in guiding me and my guests check in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
DreamHollywood, Executive Assist. Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

ChanellOli,
Thank you for the lovely review and kind words about the staff. I like to hear that you enjoyed your stay. A lot of thoughts were put in the decor of the hotel and makes Dream Hollywood feel like an urban resort. Glad to hear that Yasmin and team showed you and your guests a warm welcome and we hope you will be visiting us soon again!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I booked The Dream Hollywood for a staycation for my husband‘s birthday. Prior to check in, we received an email from the director of guest services, Bella Costa, welcoming us to the hotel and asking us to let her know if we needed anything. When we checked in, the front desk was extremely nice and when we got to our room, there was a bottle of champagne for my husband’s birthday! It was very nice! The room is gorgeous, the bathroom was gorgeous and the hotel is in a great location in a very “hotspot“ part of Hollywood with lots to do in the area. The Bar in the lobby is small but extremely cute and our Bartender made us the best drinks! The rooftop pool area is stunning, although smaller than I anticipated, but perfect for couples or for a small group getaway! The rooftop turns into a club at night and hotel guests are escorted in without having to wait in line! We seriously had an AMAZING time and I can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
DreamHollywood, Executive Assistant Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Love_Love2Travel_21,
What an amazing review on Dream Hollywood – Thank you! It brings me great joy to know that you had a fantastic staycation and were able to enjoy the hotel and venues to its fullest! Bella and the team are amazing and I like to hear that they showed you a warm welcome and arranged a nice birthday surprise for your husband! I hope you will be visiting us soon again!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I took my daughter here for her high school graduation celebration. There were a few hick-ups with my daughter not being allowed in pool area due to her age on Sunday....but the manager and staff were quick to try to find other accommodations for us. The hotel is very clean and the staff is so friendly and helpful!

Stayed: June 2018
DreamHollywood, Managing Director at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

cjoneswu,
Thank you for taking the time to review Dream Hollywood and your kind words about the staff. They work very hard to exceed guest's expectations and I'm glad to hear that we were able to find a great alternative for you and your daughter during our pool party on Sunday. I will make sure to share your words with the team and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Regards,