“Local Japanese food court”
Review of Santouka Ramen

Santouka Ramen
Ranked #757 of 11,900 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I love to stop by at that food court time to time to have my favorite soup.
At lunch time place is really busy. Great variety of choices.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Tasty ramen. Very flavorful broth and good noodles. I found the menu a bit confusing, but maybe it was just me.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for the real stuff- this is not a restaurant. It's a food court where you grabb your tray from the window to a public seat and then you enjoy a great !! Real japanese food. Excellent Ramen ! Many good sides. Very affordable. Love it

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My husband loves the curry at a restaurant in the same food court, so we go to the Matsuwa Market whenever we are in town. I get Santouka ramen because I love ramen! But there are a few things I don't like about the overall experience:
1. It's cash only. There are a few restaurants here that take plastic, but most are cash only.
2. Seating can be challenging. It's a popular place with a lot of restaurants but a small seating area. It's clearly not big enough to accommodate customer traffic.
3. Lots of dos and don'ts. I feel like there are too many instructions for ordering, paying, getting water, etc. It's just a little annoying.
There are plenty of other ramen places nearby that I prefer, but my husband just loves that curry too much. So, I deal.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended for ramen lovers. Tasty broth, no long wait lines and you can pick between 3 different sizes. Convenient location inside mitsuwa food court.

Date of visit: August 2016