“Tasty ramen”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Tasty ramen. Very flavorful broth and good noodles. I found the menu a bit confusing, but maybe it was just me.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for the real stuff- this is not a restaurant. It's a food court where you grabb your tray from the window to a public seat and then you enjoy a great !! Real japanese food. Excellent Ramen ! Many good sides. Very affordable. Love it

Reviewed 3 October 2016

My husband loves the curry at a restaurant in the same food court, so we go to the Matsuwa Market whenever we are in town. I get Santouka ramen because I love ramen! But there are a few things I don't like about the overall experience:
1. It's cash only. There are a few restaurants here that take plastic, but most are cash only.
2. Seating can be challenging. It's a popular place with a lot of restaurants but a small seating area. It's clearly not big enough to accommodate customer traffic.
3. Lots of dos and don'ts. I feel like there are too many instructions for ordering, paying, getting water, etc. It's just a little annoying.
There are plenty of other ramen places nearby that I prefer, but my husband just loves that curry too much. So, I deal.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended for ramen lovers. Tasty broth, no long wait lines and you can pick between 3 different sizes. Convenient location inside mitsuwa food court.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Look, I'm no ramen connoisseur, but I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I ordered miso ramen , along with a small fish side dish. The soup was rich and comforting.

Santouka is cash only. If you have any trouble finding this place, it's situated inside the Mitsuwa Marketplace so you won't see signage for the restaurant outside. It's set up food court style, and you'll find other restaurants in the marketplace. Alcohol isn't served in the foodcourt so just grab a bottle of sake from Mitsuwa before heading out.