3,302 results
All reviews free snacks popsicle hotline free laundry service melrose place hollywood boulevard ice cream machine one bedroom suite full kitchen heated pool dvd player chinese theatre apartment complex little extras universal studios continental breakfast dining table sofa bed
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed as a family of 5 in the two bedroom suite (with sofa bed) which had ample space for us all. We arrived around 1pm after a very long flight from Australia toting 3 children ranging in age from 6-11, who had very little sleep and were getting to that emotional and delirious stage of tiredness. Luckily our room had already been cleaned and were allowed to check in early for a quick nap and recharge.

The kids LOVED this place - free snacks at any time from the lobby (just had to ask), Popsicle 'hotline' by the 24 hour heated pool, free ice cream machine in the afternoons, magician at breakfast (ample continental breakfast) - what more could they want for!

Rooms were well appointed and clean. Staff were extremely friendly, helpful and attentive.

An awesome location being only a block away from Hollywood Blvd, Madam Tussauds, Dolby Theatre etc, and 10 min drive to Hollywood Bowl and not much further to Universal Studios. Not hard to see why this place is Rated No 1 on Trip Advisor.

I only wish we were able to say longer - 3 nights wasn't enough!!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Tamara M
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel is in an excellent location. We stayed in a 2 bed suite complete with sofa bed. Plenty of towels etc for 4. However the thing that really stood out for us was the customer service. Nothing was too much trouble, stay included buffet breakfast, free wifi, soft drinks & nibbles and complimentary laundry. Would recommend

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda143
Reviewed 6 September 2016

There were no photos of the junior suite online so I worried it wouldn't be up to the standard of the other rooms. I didn't need to worry, the room was very spacious with modern furniture and a kitchen and dining area. Pool was awesome, especially the popsicle hotline. The staff provide menus and order takeaway food for you, and after busy days in the LA heat we enjoyed being able to relax in the pool and stay in for the evening. Location was good though, very close to Walk of fame and a nice shopping centre. Just a lovely place to stay, hope to return.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016

My family and I stayed here on our recent stay in Hollywood. It was fantastic.
The staff were so friendly and welcoming. We were given welcome drinks on arrival. There is a laundry service. There are free snacks and ice cream. The pool is heated and open 24 hours.
It is very convenient to everything in Hollywood and Universal Studios.
The only draw back is the wifi wasn't very good.
I would highly recommend staying here and would definitely stay here again when coming back to Hollywood.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The only hotel that I know of that has free snacks! 24hrs heated pool! Free laundry!!! Which is a saviour for us who were east coast bound. That means we could pack light! And the service were outstanding! I am so happy that I managed to get to stay here! Book them early!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends