3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$292
TravelocityUS$292
PricelineUS$292
1,032 results
All reviews beverly hills full kitchen santa monica self park free breakfast laundry room front desk staff street noise pico valet parking garage microwave hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

As Marriott Titanium Elite Members averaging 100+ nights a year, we try to take the time to review each stay in an effort to assist hotel management and other travelers. This may be the fist time though that we have submitted a review while still in the hotel.

From the moment we arrived this morning and were greeted by the very friendly and professional Valet Frenz we sensed we were going to enjoy our time at the Residence Inn Beverly Hills. Where some Valets might try to "push" their service, Frenz took the time to explain all of our options and associated costs, allowing us to make the best decision for us and our budget.

At the front desk we were met by Richard, Mayra and Luana. Their outstanding customer service and friendly demeanor was unparalleled to say the least. Our schedule for this trip required that my family drive in three separate vehicles. Mayra helped us to make the parking fee as affordable as possible. Richard and Luana supplied us with water and extra coffee for the room. Our priority when traveling is primarily service oriented but I have to add that the entire property, including our room, is immaculate as well.

We understand that we have a number of options when traveling but it is the high caliber, professional and friendly hotel staff like Mayra, Luana, Richard and Frenz that keeps us coming back, time after time, as loyal Marriott Members.

If we could make any recommendation to Management at the Residence Inn Beverly Hills it would be to not charge a thing!

Best,
The MacLaren Family

Date of stay: January 2022
2  Thank Neil M
Reviewed 29 November 2021

Excellent stay over busy Thanksgiving holiday. Special thankyou to Stephanie D for handling a reservation problem I had. Nothing is better than management who listens and cares for customers, especially old Lifetime Titanium members like me. Will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Los Angeles.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 23 November 2021

This hotel is located in a great spot if needing to visit Cedars Sinai Hospital or just want to be near Hollywood sight seeing. 8 miles to Hollywood Blvd, 8 miles to Santa Monica Pier. The hotel was very clean and having a small kitchen is a must if staying more than a couple nights. The beds were very comfortable and I noticed I was unable to hear my neighbors. I would request to stay away from the street if possible as the traffic noise in the morning may wake you up, but it was very quiet at night. I am very thankful I found this hotel for our stay. Check it out!!

Room tip: Away from the street.
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 19 October 2021

Stayed here for 20 months, since March 2020. Thanks to the nice and helpful hotel staff and comfortable rooms it feels like home. Very convenient location - close to everything you may need during your stay. Fully equipped kitchen helped a lot during the lockdown. Comfortable bed, fresh and delicious breakfast every morning, laundry room located in the basement. I strongly recommend this place, not only for a long-term stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank k4milos
Reviewed 2 October 2021

Have stayed here for many years during trips to LA. For the west side, to be adjacent to Beverly Hills and the Pico/Beverlywood area, this is a solid option for staying. Desk staff friendly and helpful. They serve a breakfast with good options, but some reduction considering the measures for virus protection.

As with many hotels, the room service in cleaning, providing new towels, etc, is reduced. Not a big problem.

My only quibble this time is the exercise room, which is in the sub-basement, so there is no cell reception. I would like to have all the machines connected to the TV option or to have a wifi booster for a signal there. Also, the rooms do have wifi, but some operating systems may fail to connect due to security settings. You can get around this by using your phone as a wifi hotspot.

Less street noise if you ask for an inner facing room, but there is also less sunlight in those rooms.

Date of stay: September 2021