All reviews ventura blvd universal studios place to stay clean rooms light sleeper would definitely stay here again zee supermarket uber
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The only good part of this is Motel is its Location

The room is just ok Nothing to speak about.. No amenities at all

The reception staff is least helpful.. Don't think they are aware of the hospitality industry.

But I guess you get what you pay for!!! Many other better hotels in the area.

Would never be coming back here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are bad and no elevator. So if you have luggage choose ground floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
SCCYManagement, General Manager at Studio City Court Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

We are disappointed to read that you had to go through this. We have addressed the team members to improve guest interaction and satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to gives your feed back it is great tool for improvement.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Stayed here after Universal Studios. The rooms are just okay, but the bathrooms are terrible. Cracked, old, dingy tile. The rug was so gross, the kind where you need to wear shoes the whole time because you never want your feet to touch the ground. You have to pay to park and there was limited parking (we did pull in late at night). Had to park in a diagonal spot on a hill. We were in a very old vehicle that would never be able to turn around and head out the way we came (honestly don't know how any vehicle would turn around and head out the entrance/exit). There was a gate right by the parking space and when we asked the front desk to open it he huffed and puffed and said that he couldn't do it. When we showed him our vehicle he agreed to open it, but not without serious attitude. Pay more money to stay anywhere else!

Stayed: July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am disappointed to read that you were not happy with the cleanliness and amenities that are located in your room.
We will address the team member that fell short customer services. I hope you will give us a chance in the future to earn your business and experience the improvements we are making.

Again thank you for the review, and please contact me directly in the future if you are interested in returning.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Maruf is extremely helpful and always greets me with a smile. He makes the stay at the hotel very smooth and convenient and encourages me to come back :) I would choose this hotel every time coming to San Fernando Valley

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DeOzhane H

Dear DeOzhane,

Thank you for taking the time recognized our team remember and please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel need remodeling the stuff incredible,Maruf,Daniel and Yolanda, we're great, I am sure that all the employees are nice.
Thank you for making my stay enjoyable.
I will recommend this place only because of the stuff.the hotel need a upgrade.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MarisaS2492
SCCYManagement, General Manager at Studio City Court Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for recognizing our team members and mentioning them in your review!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Got the family suite. OMG room smelled so bad. Looked nothing like the pictures. Old, old, old. Walked out. Would not sleep here if you paid me. Stay at your own risk. I am just glad I did not sit on any of the furniture. Sketchy guys arguing in the drive way.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhonda W
SCCYManagement, Front Office Manager at Studio City Court Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay and wish we could have resolved this during your stay.