See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Most disgusting place ever, I was awakened with a roach crawling on my leg. Checked out at 12am, the manager was nasty, refused to refund my money. There were also sketchy characters lingering infront of the entrance. It is a dive, run.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I found 4 roaches in my room. One on the bed. They offered me another room, but I declined. They would not refund my money, but my travel agent did the right thing and gave me a voucher. Low end hotel. I just arrived from the Philippines and stayed in a budget motel there. The Philippines motel was of better cleanliness.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a dump, highly overpriced. The entire Inn is filthy, TV and Safe not working, staff very rude and unprofessional, breakfast a laugh. Considering that there are many other hotels/motels/Inns in the same price range, better take your money somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The only reason we booked this place is because it was the cheapest in the area. It was a dingy motel with crusty bits on the carpet in our room. There were also stains on the comforter. When we arrived early evening there was parking but when we got back from dinner I had to park half on the sidewalk which I wasn't too happy about doing but a hotel employee said it was ok. The 'breakfast' is a bit of a joke. It's practically non existent. I honestly would price this place at $20 a night and not the $125 we paid! Spend the extra $80-$100 and stay in a 4 star place elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Well it wasn't the best hotel I've ever stayed at and wasn't the worst. The parking was very limited and if you found a spot it was a tight squeeze. The AC in the room worked fine but had a loud noise when it started. The hotel staff was pleasant. The room was a room to sleep and shower. We only stayed one night so, there are some parts to the hotel that are dirty but I wasn't there to explore the hotel neither. My only concern was the door, although there was a deadbolt, there was a security latch that didn't quite work as well as I would have liked it to cause if you accidentally pushed on the door with the latch it pulled the frame off the wall a little. That was a little scary. I expected the hotel to a little worn and it was. If you just need a place to sleep for a night then yes by all means get a room but if your looking for a hotel with pool, lot of parking, full breakfast and a more contemporary look then go somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2017