1,460 results
All reviews the concierge lounge front desk executive floor warner center self parking valet staff business travel room service breakfast buffet corner room fitness center lobby freeway california starbucks hollywood lax
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The experience was overall good. Disappointed in the executive lounge and the restaurant was NOT available all day. This was disappointing as I needed to eat lunch and none was available. The air conditioner on the 15th floor was so loud I had to shut it off. The room was lovely and the bed comfortable and room very clean with every amenity possible. I had to stay here because I was attending a funeral and it was close by. A good Hilton.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Deepak M, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Good Morning Janet S,

Thank you for allowing us to host you. We are very pleased to hear that overall your stay was good but you were disappointed with the executive lounge and the air conditioner. We are in the process of renovating our Executive lounge which will be ready soon. Our lobby restaurant/bar serves lunch and we also have a Market Express shop located in the lobby open 24 hours serving drinks, snacks, sandwiches and salads.

Thank you once gain for your feedback and we look forward to having you with us soon. Please call upon me directly when you have a date in mind and I will personally attend to the details of your reservation.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This places has everything you need and expect from a business hotel. Rooms were large, quiet and comfortable. The shower (and bathroom) was just perfect.

The location is 50mins away from the city center, and I was not prepared for this as my client booked the hotel. Taxi ride from the airport was aprox $100, Uber to the city was of course way less, but still somewhere around $50-$60.

Special shout out to the breakfast staff, they were really friendly and engaged in a casual conversation.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Deepak M, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Good Morning ThierryDeVynck,

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the comforts of our guest rooms. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our Morning breakfast team at the restaurant.

Thank you once gain for allowing us to host you and we look forward to having you with us soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We stayed here mid October and came to town for my son's wedding. The room was very clean and pretty, and we were impressed with the two king sized beds. We were greeted nicely by the front desk staff, who accommodated a special request for me. The guys who worked valet were so prompt and pleasant. We never had to wait on our car, no matter what time of day. The only thing was we always had to ask for more towels, since there were 4 of us and they always only left 2 of everything. Otherwise it is a fantastic property and would highly y recommend staying there. We did not get to eat in the restaurant and did not get to use the pool, only due to all the things we were doing during the wedding.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Francis C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Susanlasvegas,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the service our team provided. We will make surew to share your kind words with everyone. We look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I checked in late at night and left early the next morning after an excellent night's sleep. That's all I know about the hotel, but I can say that it was more pleasant than most of the hotels at a comparable price which I have stayed in in the greater LA area over the years.

Room Tip: I had a corner room which was very spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Deepak M, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Good Morning Ivor T,

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comforts of our guest rooms and your overall experience.

Thank you for your appreciative feedback and recommending us to your friends and family.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This is a very nice, well priced hotel with extra large rooms (plenty of room for 2 king beds) and very comfortable beds! The bathroom on the other hand, was a little small but nicely appointed. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Good Morning nanmandic,

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated oversized rooms and most of all the unique offering of 2 King beds in our double rooms.