I make frequent trips to LA usually a layover on my way to Santa Barbara for meetings. Most of the time stay aorund LAX at one of those big chain hotels and they are all fine. However this time around I wanted to stay at somewhere different and near the beach. Santa Monica was the first choice but hotels there are very costly so I decided for Venice beach.
The best thing about the hotel is the location. It is right on the beach front and major attractions at Venice. It is also close to Santa Monica.
I chose the half seaview studio and it was ok. It had everything and the small kitchenette and utensils provide is a nice touch. The bath room is on the small side and bath amenities are basic, So best bring your own. The room was clean and bright. I had some problems with
the TV though. I did not seem to get it to work.
There is no car park at the hotel so you will need to park at the open car parks near by. There are a few and the charge around 20 dollars for overnight parking.
A good option is you want to experience Venice Beach stay and something different. For me the room rate is on a high side for what you are getting,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach