1,277 results
All reviewssherman oaksdenny's restauranttwo sinkstarget storesepulveda blvddenny suniversal studiosthe san fernando valleyroom was cleaneasy accessvan nuysroom servicela areaconvenient locationbusy streetminute drivecoffee maker
Reviewed 17 July 2018

It is clean and comfortable. 24/7 breakfast with the vouchers. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it is here. The staff is very accommodating. It was clean and safe and they allow pets and service dogs.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Enjoyed my stay here. Cute nice exterior. Rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly, helpful and kind. Will stay here again. Good price as well. Area was well lit and was nice to have a restaurant, Denny's, there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I had a reservation here. As I was arriving, I received a call regarding a family emergency that I needed to get back to Texas immediately. Triston Perez was very helpful and very accommodating. He was able to help me more than he will ever know. Triston is definitely one of the top Customer Service guys I have ever met. He is a rare breed in the customer service industry. I will definitely rebook here the next time I am in town, just based off of his customer service. Watch out Best Western, I may try to steal him. ;-).

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We had to have our house fumigated and it was a very stressful experience. The Best Western Carriage Inn helped to alleviate some of that stress. They have pet friendly rooms and were so helpful in accommodating our extra needs. It was so nice to have a restaurant right on the premises that is open 24 hrs and provides room service until midnight. The Denny's menu had a large variety and everything I tried was great. The staff in the Denny's and hotel were so friendly and helpful. I will definitely keep this place in mind when we have guest coming into town.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The rooms are always clean and the staff at checking in do it with a smile on their face. Coffee choices in the room are awesome. The rate may be a bit pricey, but it is worth every penny. Having Denny's Restaurant in the same area makes is so much easier. Freeway access to it too,k is a plus.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business