“Outstanding Doughnuts!!”

Ranked #7 of 184 Bakeries in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I've been here once but WILL got back when I'm in town!! I had a chocolate glazed & a STRAWBERRY glazed (NEVER even heard of this option)...WOW! The chocolate was rich & quite tasty----the strawberry - another: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one incredible nosh!! I kind of wish I had more capacity as I'd have have another one or three... :)

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We are locals and we make regular trip to visit Bob especially early in the morning for donut holes.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Bob's is always a must visit for us in LA and hasn't disappointed us yet. The standard iced donut is soft and fluffy, the apple fritters perfect and the beignets to die for. One is never enough. One of the best donut stores in LA, an institution.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Only had a few minutes at the Farmers Market. I grabbed a donut, my wife - an apple fritter. She let me have a bite. Mistake! Crunchy deliciousness! We were driving away on the tour bus and I couldn't go back for more. If I were rich I would fly back out just to get another one - or dozen.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We travel. A lot. We eat. A lot.
NEVER HAVE I been so impressed, so infatuated with a doughnut. I LOVE Bob's Donuts. If i were to meet bob i would kiss him. Thanks bob, you're making the world a better place.