“Best Carne Asada in LA”

Ranked #4,072 of 10,357 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Authentic Mexican fast food with great salsa verde. Always busy but worth the wait. Great asada tacos, burritos, and sopes.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

My title sounds corny but i really think these guys do the best tacos around. I especially like to order the pastor style tacos. the meat is so tender and juicy. I also like to get them with extra hot sauce and onion. They are superb. You sit there sniffling from the heat but you want more and more!

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I love to eat tacos and the secret for a good taco is the sauce. They make the best tacos in los angeles. You can go anywhere else and the meat isn't seasoned and just bland but here the meat (carne asada) has a citrus-lime flavored seasoning that goes great with the red sauce. Be warned though because the red sauce is a bit spicy. For those who can't handle the heat ask for their equally delicious mild green sauce.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

It's part of a chain, don't hold that against them. Instead it shows what serving great food at a fair price will accomplish. When traveling we will check for the nearest King Taco, last time we back tracked 5 miles for a King Taco burrito. Awesome.

1  Thank Cavydad
Reviewed 4 September 2012

If I'm anywhere in LA county, I'll work a side trip to King Taco and get a fix. I would eat here regularly when going to high school in East LA. Now I'm back here all the time when travelling to LA on business. It's still fantastic! My favorites are the burritos. Carne Asada is generally what I order. I recommend if you are trying King Taco for the first time and aren't sure about how spicy things will be, ask for the salsa/sauce on the side. They will do that for you. I took my in-laws here and forgot about doing that. They love hot food but hot here was too hot. I suppose it worked out well for me since I had their dinner for lunch the next day. King Taco is quick, delicious, and a great value for the money. There are also a bunch of King Taco locations. I've eaten at most. All are consistently good. This location is the one I visit the most though.