3,063 results
All reviews jw steakhouse m club the concierge lounge manhattan beach shuttle service long flight free shuttle rental car self park stayed one night santa monica lobby area fitness center starbucks lax latitude parking
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We arrived at midnight off a flight, had a speedy shuttle to the hotel and a quick check in. The hotel had obviously been through some refurbishment and everything looked in good shape, Room was as expected and there were no issues during our stay.

Didn't try the dining room breakfast but the Starbucks in the lobby provided what we wanted. The pool looked good but we didn't use it.

All in all a perfectly good airport hotel that did what it was expected to do and better then others we have used at LAX.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Checked in for one night. Clean, comfortable room. Nothing fancy, but the hotel has gone through a remodel. I like that it has a very nice JW Steakhouse inside. Was very surprised at what a great meal i had. You can read my review of the steakhouse in my profile. The hotel has free shuttle every 20 min or so to LAX. It also has a Starbucks inside and a couple of outdoor swimming pools. If I had a layover at LAX, this definitely is the best hotel at the airport.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This hotel is absolutely Beautiful! Everyone we encountered as far as staff, was so friendly and helpful. I give the staff at this hotel 10 STARS!! Our room was fabulous with a balcony and pool view, and very clean. We attended meetings in the Ballroom area and the area was very impressive!! We definitely will be staying here again. Hopefully soon!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a concert in LA. This one was a big deal for us as it was a bucket list item for family member. The front desk staff was fantastic! Helping me make sure my family got squared away and that we were all set for our weekend. The m club lounge is gorgeous and the staff running it are friendly and work hard. Rooms are nicely renovated, the bathrooms are a bit small but it wasn’t too bad. My only complaint, and it’s a repeated complaint at this point, is the valet and self park staff. Terrible, unhelpful, and very unfriendly. I’ve stayed at this property multiple times and it’s always the same. I actually used to be a Valet for 5 years so I like to think I know how it should be done. Overall great property, just skip the valet, save some money, don’t have to deal with them, and self park.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I stayed here for 8 nights at the Marriot LAX. The rooms were very nice and the bed was so comfortable. There was a couple of restaurants onsite and also a convenience store and StarBucks. The bar downstairs was also very good. Would stay here again

Date of stay: October 2018