I spent a night at the Marriott LAX in March prior to a flight to Hong Kong. On arrival the foyer area was chaotic and unfriendly. Check in seemed to take quite a long time but eventually things were sorted out. The room, why comfortable was very small with no easily accessible power points which was frustrating.
The room service and breakfast were very good. Staff were always helpful and the video checkout worked well. The king bed was fantastic. I chose the hotel because I was under the impression that the fitness centre also had a sauna which I find very relaxing after a long flight. There is no sauna anymore. There is a very nice heated pool and whirlpool but as it was raining quite heavily I didn't get to use them.
I have stayed at a few of the LAX hotels now and still believe that the Crowne Plaza is probably my favourite. The sleep quality in the early hours of the morning was not great - this hotel seems so busy people are coming and going all day and night and the room doors make quite a noise when closed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious rooms, innovative amenities and a sophisticated atmosphere when you book a stay at the luxurious Los Angeles Airport Marriott. Our hotel near LAX offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, less than 1.5 miles away. Other nearby points of interest include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Manhattan Beach, Third Street Promenade and a variety of shopping and dining. The Ocean Express Beach Trolley stops at the hotel every 30 minutes to transport guests to Manhattan Beach. Guest rooms at our LAX hotel feature plush bedding and modern technologies. Business travelers will appreciate high-speed Internet access, spacious work desks and ergonomic chairs. Our Marriott features two popular restaurants in addition to a sports bar and Starbucks(R) coffeehouse. Active travelers will enjoy our resort-style pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Our hotel near LAX also features 55,000 square feet of event space for conferences, weddings and banquets. Enjoy the utmost in comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Los Angeles Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott
- Marriott Los Angeles Airport