All reviews santa monica valet parking west los angeles pico blvd pancake machine tiny bathroom yogurt valet service pool and hot tub bed was comfortable continental breakfast minute drive beverly hills street parking would stay here again la area rooms are clean
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Great location on Sepulveda near the Metro station with access to all of LA. The hotel room was spacious and the breakfast was nice. There is plenty of parking on the street. But the best thing about this hotel is the fantastic staff, especially Fred who helped us out a great deal. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Good central location to Santa Monica, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills. Downside is only free parking is on street. Valet is $20/day. Breakfast is ok. Does have pool and hot tub. Area seems decent, but is older.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Comfy beds and well maintained interior
Clean exterior and fast valet $20 a day
Great free breakfast with a good variety between hot/cold choices
Staff is super friendly
Close to freeway and shopping mall

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
fred allen b, Front Office Manager at Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello Tuta,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give a review about the hotel. I am delighted that the staff was super friendly and rest assure that I will let everyone know about this. You are right about the breakfast. They are complimentary and quite a few choices too.I am glad that you chose this hotel which is really centrally located to all the tourist spots in Los Angeles. We are looking forward to see you again in the future.

Respectfully,

Fred Allen Buhat
Assistant GM

Reviewed 7 April 2018

The hotel has a small hotel feel. I liked the location. It is near all the L.A attractions we were there to see: Hollywood, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, and Beverly Hills. Breakfast was great and they had complementary coffee all day. The room is spacious with a small balcony and seating area.

Downside is you have to pay for parking everyday. Which adds up to the total cost of your stay. So, if you think you're getting a good deal, add parking to that. Our bathroom's vent made an awful noise every time you turned it on. That was annoying. Hotel could use some updates, very old color scheme. Overall, I liked our stay. I would recommend to families passing through or taking in sights.

1  Thank lizasalazar
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Family friendly pleasant environment Very helpful staff, good location for surroundings. I would definitely stay there again if I need to be in that area. I do think this part of the survey is way too long.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
fred allen b, Front Office Manager at Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Mr. Robert M,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating. We are delighted that enjoyed your stay with us and we are definitely looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Regards,