“Great value and location”

Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites
Ranked #28 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights in December and I was very happy with my stay.

I had a room with a King bed which was very comfortable and although the room looked a little dated, it had everything I needed including a large LCD TV, Fridge, Microwave and most importantly a safe which was big enough to hold all my valuables as well as a laptop.

The location was great, not too far from the airport and it is close to many shops and restaurants. Parking was not a problem as there is free valet parking. Breakfast was in the hotel lobby but it was fine for starting the day.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank SteMur

Reviewed 10 November 2011

We stayed here in November of 2011. The hotel is staffed around the clock and there are parking attendants watching your vehicle and valet service available 24-7 as well. The neighborhood was nice, and the drive to anywhere we wanted to go was within a 1/2 hour. The rooms were nice and the beds were comfortable. The FREE breakfast and FREE parking are what turned me onto this hotel in the first place. When I actually got to LA I realized what a blessing offering free parking and breakfast is, since everything seems to be expensive and hard to find where parking is concerned. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone visiting the Burbank/Los Angeles Area on a budget.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank aweiler
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This hotel met all of our needs. We picked it because it has "suites" which includes a separate sitting room (with a door). This was perfect for us with our small child. We brought a pack and play and put it in this room. Then we didn't have to tip-toe around our room when she was sleeping or napping.

The rooms are clean, but dark. They are small and have a lot of furniture in them. The bathroom is small, but the closets are huge. The continental breakfast had a large assortment of food and fit our needs.

It was a good value for what it is, but it is not a five star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank CaliforniaSunMan
Reviewed 28 September 2011

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, with special props to Fred. Valet parking is complimentary, the location is great for all the tourist attractions and places you'd want to visit.
Breakfast is in the hotel lobby, but that didn't bother me. There's more than enough to start your day off.
I would definitely stay here again. It's not a 5 star hotel, but you get the 5 star service!

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank MyriamMaas
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I had a reservation here for one night last week. I was very pleased with the accommodations here.

My room was clean and comfortable. It was a small suite, with a very small but pleasant sitting area, equipped with a sleeper sofa, TV, microwave and refrigerator.

I had a room with 2 queen beds, and it was plenty of room for a solo traveler. The bathroom was small, as other reviewers have noted, but it was not a problem. I would have preferred a tub to the stall shower, but again, not a big deal.

Breakfast items included cereal, toast, bagels, sausage biscuits and mcmuffin type of breakfast sandwiches, hot mini cinnamon rolls, apples, and hard boiled eggs, with the usual coffee and juices. Pretty good!

The location was perfect for me, since I had plans in Santa Monica and this way I avoided the premium prices for hotels there. It was only a 10 minute or so drive, even in SoCal traffic.

The hotel has complimentary valet parking, which was great. I made use of the free wi-fi as well.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Best Western Plus Carriage Inn
#40 of 353 in Los Angeles
Travelodge Culver City
#4 of 8 in Culver City

Been to Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!