2,454 results
All reviewsbre smithcabana roomspare roomlibrary bartropicana bardirector of guest relationspublic kitchenpool partieschinese theatremarilyn monroefilm festivalpool areaacademy awardsking suiteour honeymoonbeautiful hotelmini bar
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Front desk help was awesome! Nicole and Alex were very knowledgable, fast, and friendly! They both went above and beyond to help my wife and I have a great visit! The location is right on the strip !!

Room Tip: Pick a high floor for best views of Hollywood!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve K
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The staff was amazing from check in to check out. They went above and beyond to help me and my 10 year old. Juliana and Nicky saw my 10 year old wearing his star wars stuff and sent a small gift up to us with a hand written note. Everyone from bell hop to check out was just first class. I can't recommend this hotel and staff. A huge thanks again for making our trip one of the best I have ever had

Room Tip: from the tower you can see the Hollywood sign
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Our flight landed early evening so we fancied a night in an iconic hotel in Los Angeles. The Hollywood Roosevelt did the trick. Easy to find and good location, we had a room at the end of a corridor. Id say the room was adequate for our needs, was nicely decorated but for a longer stay id opt for a larger room. As we were one night we did opt for a cheaper room so cant complain. We had valet parking which was good, they were very quick and efficient unlike some places where you have a wait. The hotel itself generally felt fairly dark and we certainly could imagine Marilyn and others of that bygone era swanning around here although we didnt see any ghosts this time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank benmores
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Upon arriving we were greeted very well after our long flight by a young lady at the front who checked us in. This same attendant helped with a room change later on in the day. Viewing their website could be slightly more clear about which room choice we would be receiving. The minimal up grade was worth it (from a Cabana room over looking the street to one with pool access), showers we're made for one we made it work though. Our original was too small for the price, but had a bigger bathroom. We only had one real complaint about the stay and one minimal one. Upon arriving, since it was going to be a long flight, I wanted to book an in-room or on the premises massage to take place the day we arrived. When I called to set one up two days prior I was directed to the masseur's line and left a detailed message and was never contected. I called about three separate occasions with no return calls, so I made off site arrangements (couples massage up sunset blvd was worth the $6 uber ride). The minor complaint was about having to call two days in a row to receive a glass from house keeping. The front desk did apologize being that they remembered the request from the day prior, and we received one within 15-20mins.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I chose to stay at the Roosevelt Hotel instead of drive home after the Hollywood Bowl. The hotel is an easy walk to the Bowl and a great choice for staying in Hollywood. We started our stay at the lobby bar with cool refreshing cocktails. The bartender Antonio was super helpful and took great care of us. He arranged for a grab and go snack that we took to the Bowl later that night.

Our room was great and even with a serious heatwave we stayed cool and comfortable. Next time we need to stay long enough to spend time at the faboulous pool.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple