Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$325
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$415
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$506
US$443
  • Pool
Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$214
US$188
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$278
  • Restaurant
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
US$376
US$539
US$483
Hotels.com
1,356 results
All reviewsdouble showermovie starshuge bathroomuniversal studioskitchen areapantages theaterhollywood hillsminute walkvalet parkinggriffith observatorywithin walking distancechinese theatremini barcomfortable bedsstayed here for nightslocation is greatbooked this hotel
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Nice motel style hotel with friendly staff and great location. Only slight issue was people making noise around 3am for most nights we were there even though we were on the top floor at the back. View of the Hollywood sign from the bathroom window.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Everything about this hotel was great. Our room was bigger than we expected. The bathroom was bigger than expected. Only the shower head lacked water pressure and we had a window in the shower that could not close securely so it was a bit drafty. Having a restaurant attached to the hotel was great but do not eat the Spinach salad with warm bacon dressing, the dressing is the oil from frying bacon (completely gross). The elevator is small and awkwardly shaped but we managed. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 December 2015

This hotel was such a great find and will definitely be my go-to for future Hollywood trips.The staff was great, the rooms clean and inviting, and the area comfortable.

Before even getting to the hotel, I was happy with the staff. I made the original reservation using a discount code and it couldn't be canceled or altered - I needed to add a night and the hotel was really nice about making sure that the two reservations would have notes or something letting staff know they were connected. I was worried we may have to change rooms or there would be confusion with staff, but it was all good.

The hotel was so nice about us checking in late and dealing with the valet was really easy.

Note: People who are upset that parking is valet only and/or costs $20 - it's not a secret! You can find that price anywhere so it's not a "hidden fee" - you just weren't looking and want something to be upset about.

Parking in L.A. can be awful so $20 for my car to be safe and for me to not have to hunt for a spot, I'm ok with that. Our friends who came by to have lunch with us and carpool to the event we were in town for seemed to have an easy time finding street parking nearby as well, which was great.

We ended up with an accessible room with a huge bathroom. Everything was clean and comfortable. I loved having the little kitchen area and in the bathroom, the lighting was great for doing makeup! And two sinks is amazing. My only complaint is having no toilet seat made me constantly worry I was going to drop something while I was getting ready, like my makeup or worse, my phone.

We didn't visit the diner downstairs but it made the lobby smell delicious every time we walked through. Wi-Fi was surprisingly fast for free hotel wi-fi - Netflix was no problem!!

Housekeeping was really annoying throughout our stay though, that's my only big complaint. We had the do not disturb sign up yet had to turn away multiple housekeepers again and again. It took me going to the front desk to have a staff member tell them to leave us alone for us to get some quiet in the morning.

Overall though, the stay was great. Check-in and check-out were both a breeze. The hotel is cute and has a lot of character with the celebrity photos in the rooms. Everything was close too! We walked to get breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and could walk Hollywood Blvd. as well. For the price, this place is absolutely perfect for Hollywood trips!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Booked a king room directly from Best Western, but got a queen room with accessible bathroom. Hotel staff disputed with us until we showed them our email confirmation with the king room, but still they did not give us the correct room because they were overbooked. All they did was give us free parking, which they say "more than compensates" for the mistake, but that was not what we wanted. A later email to Best Western was forwarded to the hotel's management, which again dismissed our complaint and said the free parking more than compensates for the mistake. I'm very disappointed with how Best Western handled this situation.

The rooms also had a very unpleasant smell. I would avoid this hotel overall.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tony L
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights in our America tour for our honeymoon. Great size room and beds were comfy. Few tiny downsides tho, the bar was very expensive, $6 for a watered down beer! We stayed mid November and the sun was low in the sky so the pool never got touched by the sun which was sad as the weather was lovely and we wanted to lay out in it! The photo of Bill Cosby on the wall was slightly inappropriate lol 5 min walk to the Hollywood strip but I wouldn't recommend walking there or back at night time, wasn't pleasant at all!!!!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple