Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway
US$135
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$174
US$138
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$451
  • Beachfront
US$320
US$245
  • Pool
All reviewsjacuzzi roomflat screen tvla areabed was very comfortablecomfortable stayi highly recommend this hotelfree parkingshort drivecoffee makermicrowavechannelshbofreewayratesprosconsproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2012

My boyfriend and I were a bit skeptical of this place but soon changed for the better! The customer service was great here! The hotel looked as if it had been recently renovated, very clean inside! Overall, our experience here was great! We had a late night and had asked to extend our check-out time but was told that the room had already been booked by another party at noon. He was so nice about it and kept apologizing. So nice! Would recommend this place to anyone although not in the best area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chanel S
Reviewed 26 March 2012

we stayed for one week and really enjoyed staying there. The manager is very available. The room was really clean and comfortable. We will probably book in this place if we ever come in LA.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Valou_z
Reviewed 25 March 2012

easy access to major road and nice staff. Coffee is always ready at front 24hr. Just to sleep at a hotel, this is your choice. MacDnonald, Panda Express, Jack in the Box, Seven eleven etc within walking distance. Good neighborhood, too. just one thing, loud AC when it's on...

Room Tip: if you want air or sun in the room, ask for a room with windows NOT facing neighbor wall... they have rooms having windows facing parkingside or the wall.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2012

When I booked this hotel for a recent trip to San Pedro I was cautious at best. I travel extensively for work and regularly stay at mid to high level hotel chains. I was admittedly watching our money on this trip. The bathroom had recently been remodeled and was as nice as many high end hotels I have visited. The beds were comfortable and the room was large enough. The best part was how clean the room was. It is always a risk when you chose to go for affordable lodging. This was a functional, well located and extremely clean hotel. I highly recommend staying here if you are traveling on a budget.

Room Tip: Be careful - they do charge more for 2 beds - this seemed a bit over the top but the rate is affordable regardless.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lauraleeb76
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Very impressed with this accommodation. The manager was nice and helpful. He didn't even get upset with me when I locked myself out of my room late at night! Facilities clean, bed was comfortable, easy parking, quiet, wifi worked great. Would highly recommend it. The only disappointment was the "free breakfast" was only coffee. I never expect much from free breakfast but even some toast would have been nice. But don't let that stop you staying here. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo