Century Wilshire
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$153
US$376
US$341
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

US$302
US$273
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

US$489
US$454
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$561/night.

US$497
US$462
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$601/night.

The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$301
US$267
The Kinney
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

US$346
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$412
US$377
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$556/night.

US$424
US$401
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$504/night.

US$271
US$229
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

See what travellers are saying:
northen california
Reviewed 19 June 2006

There is something wrong with this hotel. There is a scary, unsafe, dark vibe that comes from within the rooms and hallways. I seriously felt unsafe in this hotel even though I was with my entire family. Someone tried to enter our room at 3:00 in the morning and eery creeking doors were heard in the hallway but without voices and footsteps. Thinking about it still, I get shivers down my back. If you like a good scare...stay here. If not- stay some where, any where else!!! and I believe the management is responsible for all the theft.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled on business
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2006

We've just returned from a trip to L.A. and two nights at this hotel . We were scheduled to stay five nights but started making arrangements for other accomodations soon after check in ( we were told there were no other rooms ) .
Our carpet had multiple dark brown stains and the kitchen floor was sticky . The phone didn't work , the shower curtain was mildewed and the place was generally in disrepair . The hollow wooden doors provided no security . The courtyard area has some faded charm and the breakfast was O.K. The pool area seemed a little creepy and the pool isn't heated at all. The staff seemed friendly except when we wanted to move . There are much better hotels at slightly higher prices in this
area .

• Stayed: March 2006
5  Thank gutzler
Reviewed 1 February 2006

We always stay at the Century Wilshire when we go to Los Angeles every year. Ken at the front desk is very accomodating and usually upgrades us to a suite when it is available. This time was no exception. Thanks to Ken we were very happy with our stay. Everyone is very friendly here and aim to please. The continental breakfast is ample and very good. You can sit inside or outside in a garden setting. The lobby is very inviting with the fragrance of fresh flowers and plants. The rates are very reasonable for the excellent location on beautiful Wilshire Boulevard within walking distance of Westwood Village. To top it off the parking is free, making this an excellent bargain.

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank HDW9
Reviewed 9 December 2005

I stayed here a few years ago and returned because I remembered it being sort of charming and "old LA." Evidently they haven't done any maintenance since then. My room was in terrible disrepair. I wore my flip flops every minute I was in the room (something I've never felt the need to do before), including the grimy shower, because it just seemed so dirty. The rooms have no modern security. The windows are drafty, and if you get a room near Wilshire Blvd the noise is relentless (I had to use earplugs). The furniture is falling apart and there wasn't even a clock. The lobby is beautifully polished but reminiscent of a funeral home, particularly because of the dark wood and the overpowering, sickeningly sweet flowers everywhere. This place is, in my opinion, overdue to be razed and replaced with a high rise like the ones flanking it. The grounds do remain beautiful, the parking is free and Westwood is only a short stroll away. It's in an excellent location.

• Stayed: December 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Minnesota, WI
Reviewed 9 December 2005

Upon check-in everything seemed okay! I was checked in by a great front desk clerk. Upon my way up to my room I found a transient person smoking and drinking in the stair-way (the elevator was out of order). He was talking to himself and having a good time. I waved it off, but upon entering my room it was already occupied. The person in the room was just like a deer in headlights and said nothing. I walked down the stairs with my luggage and to my dismay was told that I had to stay in the room assigned to me and that the guest in their had to vacate. I was shocked because it was midnight ( I checked in late) and I inquired about housekeeping turning the room around and the front desk clerk said oh? Then he proceeded to give me an upgrade and then that room was not ready. I checked out and he had tried to charge me. I almost lost it, but I proceeded to the egress and I recommend that you do too. Walking down the stairs to the underground parking lot was very scary. There were a couple of transient people hanging out and doing I don't know what??? Be carefull and remember pay the extra money and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2005, travelled on business