“WOW!!!”
Review of Redbird

Redbird
Reserve with OpenTable
Redbird is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 11,908 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This restaurant is perfect! The ambiance and decor is beautiful, the service is fantastic, and the food is amazing! It was definitely one of the best restaurant experiences we have ever had. If you are in the downtown Los Angeles area and looking for a great dinner, this is definitely the place!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 1 November 2018

For a midwesterner, this was a stylish and fun place. The waiter was very knowledgeable trying to provide us the best experience possible. Still trying to get a handle on portion sizes, but the food was very good and the waiter's drink suggestions first rate. Give it a try, think you'll enjoy it.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit and it won’t be my last. The interior is amazing. The service was wonderful. And every bite was delicious!

The portion sizes are very large. The menu suggests sharing but we ignored that suggestion. The result was my guests having a lot of food to take home with them. They were both local And I was staying at the Bonaventure.

My pictures really do not do Redbird justice.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Our family of six adults dined here and had a great experience. The restaurant is beautiful, and the food and service superb. Our entrees of salmon and halibut were perfectly cooked. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

My husband and I joined our two sons and their girlfriends for a Sunday evening dinner and found this restaurant to be outstanding. My husband and I arrived a bit earlier than the others and we were served wine at the bar while we waited for the rest of the party to arrive and were promptly seated at our table when everyone was there. We had complimentary rose and a couple bread types before our appetizers were served. Appetizers and main course were spaced out in time just about right giving us time to visit. I had a roasted beet salad which was delicious and the rack of lamb entrée which was not only delicious but quite a large portion. The salmon entrée was popular at the table and everyone seemed to enjoy that as well. We shared a Mexican Chocolate desert which was also excellent. The waiter was very attentive and took note of food allergies.

Date of visit: September 2018