4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$287
Hotels.comUS$287
PricelineUS$287
travelup.comUS$321
FindHotelUS$287
TravelocityUS$287
All reviews beverly hills valet parking the room was nice lounge closet cons
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

As a FOM myself, I would love to steal the entire staff! This hotel exemplifies what Marriott is about. Although my family wasn’t able to check in early, the staff made sure to make us feel comfortable, offered to store luggage and gave us recommendations to kill time. After a day of exploring we went back to officially check in, once we get to the room an amenity with some snacks/drinks and a handwritten note by Janae greeted us. It’s the simple things that make a stay a memorable stay. Big kudos to this team for making it brilliant.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dlitetravel
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your positive experience. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly someone from hospitality! Your compliments for our staff and services make me proud and I cannot wait to share them with my entire team.

Reviewed 23 October 2021

We stayed here for a short mid-week trip in December 2020. Despite pandemic restrictions, the hotel employees were wonderful and accommodating. We felt safe with every interaction and the hotel was very clean. With both indoor and outdoor dining shut down at the time, the hotel set up microwaves in a dining area for heating/reheating food, kept the lobby market fully stocked, and assisted with take-out and delivery options. Our room was spacious and comfortable with a lovely view of the city. The room had a great lounging couch with a table very convenient for eating take-out food and a mini refrigerator. The hotel is located conveniently on the outskirts of Beverly Hills in a quiet, walkable neighborhood. It was easy to drive to all the places we needed to go. The valet parking was swift and convenient. The hotel staff made the most of a strange time for travel and we will gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank cb54321
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Thank you for choosing Beverly Hills Marriott for your stay. It is wonderful you enjoyed such a fantastic stay with us! We appreciate your kind feedback and will definitely share your positive experience with our team! We look forward to welcoming your return for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

From the moment of my arrival, everything was wrong.
I am 7 months pregnant, when I arrived, nobody helped me with my suitcases. When I was checking in, I felt lack of professionalism. Women at the front desk were not wearing uniform, but rather dressed as if they were going grocery shopping.
When I asked to help me to bring suitcases to my room as I am pregnant and cannot carry heavy things. I ve been waiting for 15 minutes, no help arrived and I was simply ignored, so I had to carry my suitcases alone.

The room was not clean, bed and towels had yellow marks and in the shower on the walls there was someone s hair hanging. (simply disgusting).

Windows in the room cannot be opened, so I couldn't get fresh air, and ceilings were so low, that you can get claustrophobic.

There is no room service.

Dining is another story ' simply awful.

For breakfast and dinner menus are super limited, waiters are not professionally trained waiters, it felt more like they hired whoever.

WiF you can have for free very limited, just to browse emails, but if you want a quality wifi, you need to pay daily.

A housekeeper woke me up at 9 saying "you have to leave the room".

I asked for late checkout at the front frontdesk for extra fee as I was waiting for my friend to pick me up, but at the reception I was told that the hotel is overbooked so I have to leave. So asked to give me at least extra 30 mins, they said we expect you to leave at 12 sharp.

at 11.30 am they started calling my room saying that they expect me to leave my room asap and that they are sending housekeeping at 12 sharp.

When I was checking out I asked to leave my suitcases for a few hours in the storage room, they said there was no storage room and that I had to bring my suitcases to the valet and ask them. Again, nobody cared to help a pregnant woman to carry suitcases. They simply didn't care.

When I arrived to pick up my suitcases from the valet, the valet guy brought my luggage and gave to the uber driver, he didn't even bother to load suitcases into the car trunk. And what is even more funny, I was standing there with a 10$ banknote to give him as a tip for loading my suitcases into the car.

I can go on and on, but I think this is already enough for you to not consider this hotel for your stay.

Thank you.

Anna

Room tip: Do not stay at this hotel!
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank annaprais
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We want you to know your experience was not acceptable and we have shared your feedback with our staff. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome your return for a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

The room wasn't clean when we checked in, and the carpet smells.
They don't clean the room on a daily basis and not even evry two days as they claim.
I am not sure how do they meet the covid19 standards!!
I saw the review of people who stayed in the hotel on July complaining about the same issue and still in August the same.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah A
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. As we continue to come out of the pandemic, we are adding staff to return our services to normal. I am pleased to inform you we began offering service every other day. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to show you our improvements.

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

There valet attendant was high , damaged my vehicle , they still charged me $51 each night my vehicle was there and after filing a claim with there insurance they denied my claim and when i requested security footage to proof the damage happened on there property they now claim they have 0 cameras on the property, the entire building smelled like rotten carpet

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 12talat
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please contact us directly for us to better assist with you.