3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$287
Hotels.comUS$287
PricelineUS$287
travelup.comUS$321
FindHotelUS$287
TravelocityUS$287
All reviews beverly hills valet parking the room was nice lounge closet cons
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021

From the moment of my arrival, everything was wrong.
I am 7 months pregnant, when I arrived, nobody helped me with my suitcases. When I was checking in, I felt lack of professionalism. Women at the front desk were not wearing uniform, but rather dressed as if they were going grocery shopping.
When I asked to help me to bring suitcases to my room as I am pregnant and cannot carry heavy things. I ve been waiting for 15 minutes, no help arrived and I was simply ignored, so I had to carry my suitcases alone.

The room was not clean, bed and towels had yellow marks and in the shower on the walls there was someone s hair hanging. (simply disgusting).

Windows in the room cannot be opened, so I couldn't get fresh air, and ceilings were so low, that you can get claustrophobic.

There is no room service.

Dining is another story ' simply awful.

For breakfast and dinner menus are super limited, waiters are not professionally trained waiters, it felt more like they hired whoever.

WiF you can have for free very limited, just to browse emails, but if you want a quality wifi, you need to pay daily.

A housekeeper woke me up at 9 saying "you have to leave the room".

I asked for late checkout at the front frontdesk for extra fee as I was waiting for my friend to pick me up, but at the reception I was told that the hotel is overbooked so I have to leave. So asked to give me at least extra 30 mins, they said we expect you to leave at 12 sharp.

at 11.30 am they started calling my room saying that they expect me to leave my room asap and that they are sending housekeeping at 12 sharp.

When I was checking out I asked to leave my suitcases for a few hours in the storage room, they said there was no storage room and that I had to bring my suitcases to the valet and ask them. Again, nobody cared to help a pregnant woman to carry suitcases. They simply didn't care.

When I arrived to pick up my suitcases from the valet, the valet guy brought my luggage and gave to the uber driver, he didn't even bother to load suitcases into the car trunk. And what is even more funny, I was standing there with a 10$ banknote to give him as a tip for loading my suitcases into the car.

I can go on and on, but I think this is already enough for you to not consider this hotel for your stay.

Thank you.

Anna

Room tip: Do not stay at this hotel!
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank annaprais
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We want you to know your experience was not acceptable and we have shared your feedback with our staff. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome your return for a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

The room wasn't clean when we checked in, and the carpet smells.
They don't clean the room on a daily basis and not even evry two days as they claim.
I am not sure how do they meet the covid19 standards!!
I saw the review of people who stayed in the hotel on July complaining about the same issue and still in August the same.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah A
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. As we continue to come out of the pandemic, we are adding staff to return our services to normal. I am pleased to inform you we began offering service every other day. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to show you our improvements.

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

There valet attendant was high , damaged my vehicle , they still charged me $51 each night my vehicle was there and after filing a claim with there insurance they denied my claim and when i requested security footage to proof the damage happened on there property they now claim they have 0 cameras on the property, the entire building smelled like rotten carpet

Room tip: Do not stay here
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 12talat
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please contact us directly for us to better assist with you.

Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

I am not sure if I am reviewing the right hotel, the one I want to review is Marriott Hotel, 1150 South Beverly Drive, Los Angeles.
It is one of the worst hotel stays I ever experienced, the hotel rooms are dirty, housekeeping staff does not clean the hotel rooms on daily basis, help desk told me that they clean the rooms every Thursday. Why you don’t mention this pre-booking? This is a scam!!! Otherwise I will stay in a different hotel, even 2 stars hotels cleans the rooms on daily basis. Where is COVID safety measurements? Other hotels provides you with complimentary water every day, but Marriott charged me 43$ for 2 small bottles of water…. More expensive than 2 wine glasses…. I won’t mind that if at least you were cleaning my room everyday. It is shocking that there is a hotel nowadays that neglects cleanliness, hygiene and overall COVID 19 safety. Very bad experience Marriott. Thanks

Room tip: Ask them to clean your room everyday, otherwise they won’t…
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank foodie_phood

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Cleanliness is our top priority here and we will definitely address your experience. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome your return for a better stay in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2021

What a disappointing experience right form the beginning. We had confirmation emails that we had booked a king room and a double queen room. We had five total guests, so the 3 beds were VERY important. We arrived at the hotel to be told there was not a single available queen room and that “sometimes when you book on those third-party cheaper websites, they let you book things we don’t have”. Well, thank you for assuming we are cheap! We definitely booked direct on the Marriott website, so now, less than 10 minutes into the process, we have been insulted by the front desk staff.
The only solution they could come up with was to give us 2 king rooms and send us up a roll away bed. Well the roll away bed arrived and it was complete trash, many of the metal springs on the bottom were broken or detached and it wasn’t even usable. Our third guest in that room had to sleep on the couch the entire stay!! This guest has back problems and it was made much worse by this poor management and decision making on the employees part.
On the third day of our stay, I double checked in the afternoon that housekeeping would show up and was told we were only getting housekeeping for 1 of the rooms because 1 room checked in on July 3rd and one on July 4th. We obviously all checked in the night of July 3rd and I tried explaining this and the front desk girl was incredibly rude and said they would maybe try to do what they could because we weren’t supposed to get anything. I guess “Make sure the guest feels taken care of” has gone OUT THE WINDOW.
That same night, I needed a bottle opener for a soda and could not find a single employee anywhere, so I attempted to find one sitting around the bar tables and got scolded by an employee! He told me “you can’t just be walking around in here or we will both get in trouble”. Maybe if there was a single employee, I wouldn’t have been walking around aimlessly. Also, it was a public common area so I am not sure what the issue there was.
The last day of our stay, we went up to our rooms to find the keys weren’t working on one of them. I had to go down to the front desk and wait in line for over 20 minutes because the desk was severely understaffed. All because they screwed up our checkout date in the system.
Also, the website said that nightly mandatory valet was $46 and when we arrived it was $51 which is unfortunate and false advertising on the website. Also, the valet was almost impossible to get ahold of. Of the 4 days we called down to the front desk to have our call pulled around, only 1 day did they even answer. Then we were told EVERY day that we should call ahead to get our car. Well … I TRIED. What a joke.
By far the worst hotel stay at a Marriott of my entire life. We didn’t get what we paid for and had an uncomfortable stay at best.

Room tip: Do not stay here
1  Thank ChicknDuck

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the service you received. Your comments will be shared with our management team to help us improve moving froward. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome your return for a better experience in the near future.