2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$365
Expedia.comUS$365
PricelineUS$365
Hotels.comUS$365
FindHotelUS$365
travelup.comUS$404
All reviews beverly hills valet parking the room was nice lounge couch closet cons hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021

What a disappointing experience right form the beginning. We had confirmation emails that we had booked a king room and a double queen room. We had five total guests, so the 3 beds were VERY important. We arrived at the hotel to be told there was not a single available queen room and that “sometimes when you book on those third-party cheaper websites, they let you book things we don’t have”. Well, thank you for assuming we are cheap! We definitely booked direct on the Marriott website, so now, less than 10 minutes into the process, we have been insulted by the front desk staff.
The only solution they could come up with was to give us 2 king rooms and send us up a roll away bed. Well the roll away bed arrived and it was complete trash, many of the metal springs on the bottom were broken or detached and it wasn’t even usable. Our third guest in that room had to sleep on the couch the entire stay!! This guest has back problems and it was made much worse by this poor management and decision making on the employees part.
On the third day of our stay, I double checked in the afternoon that housekeeping would show up and was told we were only getting housekeeping for 1 of the rooms because 1 room checked in on July 3rd and one on July 4th. We obviously all checked in the night of July 3rd and I tried explaining this and the front desk girl was incredibly rude and said they would maybe try to do what they could because we weren’t supposed to get anything. I guess “Make sure the guest feels taken care of” has gone OUT THE WINDOW.
That same night, I needed a bottle opener for a soda and could not find a single employee anywhere, so I attempted to find one sitting around the bar tables and got scolded by an employee! He told me “you can’t just be walking around in here or we will both get in trouble”. Maybe if there was a single employee, I wouldn’t have been walking around aimlessly. Also, it was a public common area so I am not sure what the issue there was.
The last day of our stay, we went up to our rooms to find the keys weren’t working on one of them. I had to go down to the front desk and wait in line for over 20 minutes because the desk was severely understaffed. All because they screwed up our checkout date in the system.
Also, the website said that nightly mandatory valet was $46 and when we arrived it was $51 which is unfortunate and false advertising on the website. Also, the valet was almost impossible to get ahold of. Of the 4 days we called down to the front desk to have our call pulled around, only 1 day did they even answer. Then we were told EVERY day that we should call ahead to get our car. Well … I TRIED. What a joke.
By far the worst hotel stay at a Marriott of my entire life. We didn’t get what we paid for and had an uncomfortable stay at best.

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank ChicknDuck
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott. We are disappointed your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the service you received. Your comments will be shared with our management team to help us improve moving froward. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome your return for a better experience in the near future.
Kind regards,
Julie C
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2021

Visited this hotel June 28th - 30th. Website indicates Valet Parking $46 (optional). Upon arrival, Valet says you can park on the street with a permit. No permit, get ticketed and maybe impounded.
My guests also needed to pay Valet. Which I had billed to our room.
I feel this is poor action on Marriott to hide these fees.
When I contacted them to express my concerns, I received "Canned Replies." No one to do anything but give excuses. Said I could have paid any other local parking garage to park there. No reply to why the Valet lied to me about park here or on the street with a permit???
Additionally, they do not start breakfast until 7AM. Very Limited menu
Dinner menu very limited as well.
Just not a fan of corporate run around when it comes to working me for my hard earned money.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank PhillipS733
Julie Chen, Owner at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Thank you for choosing the Beverly Hills Marriott for your stay. We apologize for all the inconveniences experienced with parking and our food and beverage options. We are working on expanding our dining menus and we are excited to share with our guests soon. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our services moving forward!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

I recently visited and had the most wonderful experience! I was taken care of by the nicest front desk manager Amy. She was very professional, understanding and made me feel so welcomed. The hotel was clean and very beautiful I had a great trip! I will definitely be visiting here again!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 490anew
Julie Chen, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Thank you for choosing Beverly Hills Marriott for your stay! We are pleased to hear about your fantastic experience. We appreciate your compliments for Amy. She is definitely an asset for our team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay!

Reviewed 22 April 2021

I love staying at this hotel when I’m in town. Of course with COVID many of the amenities were limited ( I just read a review where a supposed frequent traveler was upset by the lack of amenities, which is the case with EVERY hotel in America right now). I was happy that half way through my stay, LA allowed the bar/lounge to open- the bartender was so wonderful and said he was thrilled to be back to work after a year.

Travelers need to understand that all hotels are on a skeleton crew and have limitations, if you are not OK with that, I would suggest that you hold off traveling. Many hotels are not allowed to have their amenities open per county laws, so leaving negative feedback is not fair. While my son wished the pool was open, we realized it is just the way things are right now, he’s 13 and understood that. There isn’t daily housekeeping, but if you ask for what you need, they will send it right up.

I wish the valet parking wasn’t so pricy, but I realize I’m in LA :-)

Room tip: Love the rooms with a view of the Hollywood sign
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank bungalowchic
Amy Salvago, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Thank you so much for your 5/5 rating and for your feedback and kind words. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I'll start by saying my job requires a lot of traveling, so I spend most of my life in hotel rooms and I've never had such traumatic experience anywhere else in my life.
I checked in here on March 26, 2021, I booked an executive king suite that didn't come with any of the benefits that were promised online, asked for early check in as my flight came in early, a week in advance, Also called the front desk a day before to confirm that they said ok but when I got there at 9am in the morning my room was not ready of course and I had to kill 5 hours before it was finally ready.
As soon as I got in the room I noticed that the couch was dirty and it was obvious the room had not been cleaned/ dusted for a while. I went straight to take a shower, and as I walked out and opened the first towel that was folded in the bathroom, I was disgusted to find out a BROWN RESIDUE SPREAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOWEL. I don't believe it was chocolate. I didn't take a photo because It was too much. Just disgusting overall.
I went straight downstairs to the front desk and showed one of the staff my findings, he seemed to be repulsed and told me one of the managers would contact me.
A day late I received an email from the management offering me a pathetic 15k points compensation, as a Marriott member, I know that an average night is between 50k-75k points. Needless to say I passed on the that and told them I have no use in that. Since I couldn't trust the hotel staff I went ahead and bought my own towels, the hotel charged me full $650 for the two night stay for hotel with no amenities due to Covid and even though I specifically told them I spent money on towels, they never offered to refund me.
A ROADSIDE MOTEL 6 HAS BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!
I will never ever stay here again, and I used to like Marriott hotels a lot.
STAY AWAY PEOPLE !

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank yulieliya
Amy Salvago, Guest Services / Front Office at Beverly Hills Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Greetings, Julie!
Once again, we are so sorry to hear of your experience at our hotel. Please know this is certainly not our standard as we pride ourselves on clean rooms and extraordinarily helpful staff. We do hope to welcome you back soon and once again apologize for your experience.