“Good”

Ranked #49 of 359 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Came here on a quick trip to LA and ordered an iced mocha. It was pretty good. The space is nice. I would definitely come here again if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I could go on-and-on about the great feeling I had doing a little laptop work at this hip roastery with chill, friendly LA-ers and an awesome chicken food truck on the curb. But I'll keep it simple. Just an awesome experience in a cool area, and (importantly) fresh, delicious, not-bitter coffee. I had cold brew. So good.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

My friend took me to the famous Stumptown Coffee. The coffee is delicious. Jut beware that it can be crowded sometimes. My friend buys coffee from there. It is not my favorite coffee place but they do have good coffee.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

stumptown is one of the top 3 coffee roasters in all the land and to have a location in LA makes so much damn sense that they should probably open up more locations! ...and spread east so that the rest of the country can revel in their genius.

this particular location is a bit out of the way but in a bohemian neighborhood clearly in transition. sandwiched between strip clubs and the tastey bread lounge on Sante Fe, they're positioned for the future. very cool that you can see their roasting machinery too!

you HAFTA get the cold brew on nitro. it looks like you're drinking a guinness! but without alcohol! and with caffeine! it's so smooth and will fuel for hours.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Stumptown is always good! The place is a bit small, not too much seating. At least this was the case when I came on a Sunday afternoon. It was so packed on the inside and outside. I'll probably be back though if I ever want some really good coffee and I'm in the area.