“Like any big event hall”
Review of Staples Center

US$65.00*
Los Angeles City Tour By Night
Ranked #11 of 577 things to do in Los Angeles
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I was here for Circque du Soleil's Immortal Tour. It was my first visit. The food was okay - CA Pizza Kitchen for me was just fine. The seats were good. The show was good. I can't say anything blew me away, but I am ambivalent about it.

There are newer reviews for Staples Center

Reviewed 14 February 2012

My first time watching NBA games LA Lakers vs Bobcats, good experience and really enjoying. Must watch at least 1 game if you are visting LA.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Just another huge venue. Nothing special; tough to park without taking out a second mortgage.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Came here with a friend in December to see Jay-z and Kanye West's' concert - Watch the throne, being from New Zealand I had no idea just how huge the place is!! it was soooooo big! and clean too. There was a good presence of security guards which was good!
Definitely coming here next time I'm in L.A to see a hockey game or something.

1  Thank Brian T
Reviewed 1 February 2012

If you can get a seat up close,you get to interact more. We just had a wonderful relaxing time getting away from the every day life.
Thank you.