“Great drinks and service”
Review of TART

TART
Ranked #118 of 11,909 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 3rd Street
Transit: Fairfax/3rd Street and Fairfax/Beverly Blvd
Description: Tart is part of the historic Farmers Daughter Hotel located in Fairfax Village of Los Angeles. Offering cozy indoor and outdoor dinning for Brunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We just had drinks and a few apps. Nice service. Be sure to check out the bathrooms (gender neutral). Trust me.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

What a great place! One of the best service I’ve ever have. It was just perfect, music, food. Definitely coming back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Been looking around for a fruit/granola light and healthy breakfast, decided to try the hotel restaurant, Tart.

Surprisingly good, not at all a mediocre hotel quality food venue.

Had the granola parfait breakfast and an iced latte. Just what I wanted, will be doing this as my regular breakfast when I visit LA.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We just had a couple margaritas while we sat in the courtyard listening to live music. The bartender makes a great drink!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We had breakfast there. The food tasted great. But I think the sausages must have been too greasy – I had the runs afterwards – not food poisoning.

Date of visit: April 2018