“The name says it all!!”
Review of Eggslut

Eggslut
Ranked #89 of 10,965 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

If you are a breakfast lover, please do not miss an opportunity to eat at Eggslut. As with most people, I was hooked by the name alone. It feels like you're having a luxury brunch experience at a fraction of the cost! All of the components for an amazing breakfast sandwich are there. I do wish they had something spicy for those of us that always want a kick. Other than that, A+

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We were told by many to visit this place on our trip to LA and we were not disappointed! We didn’t have to wait in line that long and the service was fast. It truly is an amazing taste of flavors and quality of ingredients. Sooo good. But almost too good, it sat in my gut the rest of the afternoon. Wouldn’t go everyday, but worth it for the one time experience!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I have to say I stood in line on a Tuesday at 11am (which I can’t imagine would have been that busy for them) waited for 15 mins and ordered an egg, bacon and cheese sandwich. I would have expected perfection but was a little bit underwhelmed- I would have much preferred my husbands raman he got down in the same building!!

1  Thank Melzyd
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Eggslut on a whim—the name. And, we all had different egg sandwich variations. I want to go back, now. It’s not hype—the place is great.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Well worth the wait.
Went on Sunday to meet family and the line wrapped all the way around the stall. The line moved fast and service was great.
The sandwiches were amazing. I had the burger and added bacon. The gooey egg was uncsciuos (sp) and the crispy saltiness of the bacon made this a heavenly bite.
My son doesn’t care for the gooey egg so asked for it on the side scrambled, wow these scrambled eggs were fluffy, light and buttery! Yummy a homerun!
My husband and daughter had the bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches and they were not disappointed in their choices.
We would definitely go back for more....or open up on the east coast please!