See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I wish I'd read reviews of this place before I booked. I ended up having to cancel because I broke my foot and had to fly back to New Zealand early for surgery. Their cancellation policy is 1 month out! Even though I had extenuating circumstances they were not willing to cancel free of charge. I missed the cut off by 3 days. I understand having to charge one night, but no they had to change for the whole stay. So 1 broken foot and $670nz later I really can't recommend this hotel. Especially after reading other reviews about the cleanliness and lack of service.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacksmama13
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Only good about this place was the location.
Where do I begin with this review?
- Received instructions on how to obtain keys late
- Garbage just thrown on the ground in the hallways by the elevators
- Remote to open gate to enter lot was busted and had to play with it to work. Took into the office and they changed battery and was told one button that was caved in is no use anyway and the other button has a delay...
- Party goers very loud drunk in hallways of Apartments at all times of the night.
- Someone was shot on the corner and helicopters and police everywhere.
- The bed in the bedroom was not a king and was extra firm, like sleeping on wood!
- No TV in bedroom and TV in living room had no cable basic channels.
- And to top it all off the place had $&@$:;) ROACHES!!!!
No b.s!!!
Noticed the roaches on the morning we were to check out.
Worst stay at a hotel ever!!! The Jeffersons bottom line was a horrible experience....
I never ever ever leave reviews but I had to on this one!

Stayed: February 2014