“Handmade tortillas, yum!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to grab some quick Mexican food. There’s one hour free parking in their lots. They have both inside and outside seating. You can also order inside or outside. Going on a weekday, we didn’t wait long for our food, but I can imagine it can get packed on weekends. I had an asada burrito and it was really good. The flour tortilla my burrito came in had just been made and was delicious. My husband had tacos and he thought they were also good. The salsa verde is spicy and soooo good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

There was long lines to get some tacos and wait time was horrible.They should open all of the cashiers rather than having two open on a Saturday night. I ask for tacos de al pastor and literally it was dried hard tortilla with alot of onions and very little meat. The nachos did not had that much meat like they were stingy with their meat. The orchata was the cheap powder kind; they should make the real orchata with kind of reputation. My exceptions were very high because I had heard about this place and I rather go eat at lunch truck with better food and customer services. They have a huge menu which makes them slack on what made famous which are the tacos.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

There are loads of taco places, both national and local, but no one makes tacos, and burritos any better than King Taco.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

KIng Taco locations are always good, and always busy. They are the heart of the Boyle Heights community. The counter service is no frills, and very efficient. The food always tatses great, and the value is terrific

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

So continually delicious! My first time at LA was about 16 years ago and this place continues to serve savory authentic Mexican food. This time was my third time and we had to go back to this place for lunch and dinner. As a matter fact, we brought back some food to our family and friends in Dallas. This is a place that you should not miss if you happen to be in California. I Love their chicharron tacos!