“Good middle-eastern food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 14 January 2017

A small fast-food style place with 5-6 tables on Hollywood Ave. The food ordered was served promptly yet fresh and hot. Quality and taste was very good and so was the accompanying vegs and sauces.
Mint yogurt drink completed the menu. Recommended for middle-eastern food.

p.s. You get very nice view of Hollywood Sign just from the adjacent crossroad.

1  Thank Dr_Babar_Khan

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Best restaurant huumus I have ever eaten. The flat bread exceptional. The lamb tender and the portions abundant. Will go back when in the area.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I'm amazed at the quality of reviews for this restaurant. Their chicken schwarma is also dry with a lot of really hard pieces that chewed like cartilage. They use too much tahini in their hummus. Nothing tasted fresh. The baba was pretty decent, but not helpful when the pita is dry as dust. Their rice was okay. There are so many fabulous mediterranean style restaurants in LA that serve fabulous chicken; I won't be back.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I always come here every time I travel from Sydney, Australia & I'm in Hollywood.

The food is amazing, the staff are friendly, & the meals are large & well priced!

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

This is the place I often crave for when I visit L.A. as former Hollywood residence, this is a must-visit when I'm in town. Totally love their chicken Shawerma plate and I always ask for extra garlic sauce. Great flavor in this plate and everytime I go to dine there, always order this dish and sometime falafel which is really good. Perfect texture. Not greasy or overcooked. Have been going there for over 15 years now and nothing has changed in this hole-in-the-wall restaurant. Must visit if you're into Middle Eastern food.