“Probably the best french toast ever.”
Review of Jist Cafe

Jist Cafe
Ranked #401 of 11,892 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

As the title says the French Toast is awesome. The chili and rice and shaved ham are also amazing. Nice atmosphere and not crowded.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

You must order the French Toast. It's amazing. I tried to be healthy and order the egg white and potato dish (can't remember the name) but it didn't taste good at all and I'm not a picky eater. I ate it because like I said I'm not picky but it was seasonless and taste burnt. But definitely try the french toast.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

My cousin and I visited this place on a Sunday arround lunch time. There is $7 parking next door if you are too lazy to sesrch for street parking. We were able to find a table quickly although it was near noon. We had the Fancy French and something scremble egg(see pictures). Both were excellent, especially the fancy french, may be a bit sweet if you use too much honey. This is my second time here and am satisfied on both occasions.

The place is casual, very chill and easy going.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

The super huge burrito will keep you satisfied for a full day of walking and enjoying The Broad, MOCA and walking downtown Los Angeles

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Wait in line to order from a delicious choice on the menu, be greeted by friendly people and wait with your number at a table inside or even better, a picnic table outside on the little patio. Its funky and a real neighborhood find. Don't go if you are counting calories. There are too many options that make you want to splurge like the giant pancakes! They also serve very good coffee.