“A fun place on weekends for 60's and 70's music”

No photo provided
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Los Angeles
“A fun place on weekends for 60's and 70's music”
Reviewed 25 August 2011

With Dave, the piano player, and various singers now featured on Fridays as well as Saturdays this place is alive and jumping. It is a regular hangout for people who like 50's, 60's and 70's music. The music and vocals are first rate and altho the space is crowded, there's always some room for dancing.
Food wise, the pizza is very good and the pasta is above average. It's small, intimate and noisy at times but the "Paoli's crowd" keeps coming back for a reason. It's for fun, friendly atmosphere among the patrons and fabulous music.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank RMillerLosAngeles

Los Angeles
“Used to be much better!”
Reviewed 20 January 2010

I used to go there alot back in the 90's when the original owner still ran the place. Impeccable food and service then. Very fun piano bar too at 9pm. I went back recently and was dissapointed. The food clearly is not the same quality in taste or portions. They have karaoke sometimes and it attracts some decent singers. I even tried and got a ovation for an Al Jolson tune! Worth a try now and then but not a habit anymore.

woodland hills
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'D RATHER HAVE A HERNIA, OR A ROOT CANAL!!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2009

We went there last nite.

It was like a throwback in time.

They had a 3 piece band. Some guy with a beard was playing guitar and singing. The worse crap I've ever heard in my life. Seriously.

What happened to the piano karioke guy. He was great. Get him back, and lose the 3 piece. I left because they we just plain horrible. I didn't eat. I had a beer and left.

Seems like a bunch of regulars. I don't know what they were hearing, but my ears couldn't take it. I've seen better entertainment at the zoo.

1 Thank pizzamanny
LA
“Food okay, Management just rude”
Reviewed 13 November 2008

I've eaten there before and the food has been pretty good. A little over priced for some of the pizza but over all the food is good. The service and the management on the other hand is god awful. The manager is a small latino man that is rude and unforgiving. I had an issue with my dish not being made correctly and he still made me pay for it and didn't offer a replacement. The drinks are over priced and the over all service is really bad. The bartenders are to busy smoking to make a drink and the servers and to busy sitting outside to take your order.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pepperoni and artichoke...”
Reviewed 17 August 2008

Pepperoni and artichoke hearts... yummmmmmm!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook