“Good Pizza”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 21 December 2015

I am a frequent customer in many diffrent CPK locations and had pizza mostly...I had a take out pizza order from this location a while ago and it was one of the best u had in CPK locations I have been to...I cant comment on the service, but they finished my order on time..

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I was traveling alone and was seated right away. I didn't feel uncomfortable in any way. My server was courteous and quick to take my order and the food was delicious. I will definitely eat there again. Great location. Restaurant faces La Cienega and is in the front of the Beverly Center parking deck. Pizza was $18 with beverage.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

My friend and I landed upon this place when shopping at the Beverly Centre and it was great. Being a coeliac I often find it hard to get good gluten free food when travelling, and I was so pleased to find this place. It definitely was not a 5 star restaurant, just your classic basic pizza and pasta restaurant, no frills. However they had a really good gluten free menu and were incredibly well trained in dealing with people whom are coeliacs, sanitizing the kitchen prior to making my pizza. The manager was also incredibly friendly and nice, and was a credit to the restaurant.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I am writing this more for tourists visiting America than anyone else because if you live in the states and have NEVER eaten at a "CPK" then you either do not eat out often or do not live near one. California Pizza Kitchen is SO consistent they actually measure out their protein portions so you can be sure you are getting the same quality and quantity at every location. They have some great appetizers, a wide selection of very tasty and filling salads, some exciting entrees and pastas and of course, hand tossed California Style Pizza freshly baked in the wood fire oven. This is gourmet pizza not your every day pizza with options like roasted garlic, barbecue and thai chicken. Gluten free options available. Always fresh. Always good.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

When we arrived the hostess immediately headed us to a table. Service was a little lazy but the waiter was nice. The pizza was very good and there was a good atmosphere. It's very convenient because is at Beverly Center mall.