See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The place isn't THAT bad. Yeah, it's a bit of a beater, but overall it was pretty clean, certainly not spotless though. Staff was fine. Located in the heart of the Koreatown neighborhood, so lots of great dining options, even a historic Mexican restaurant (El Cholo) close-by. Free parking, easy bus ride downtown. Lots of little things could use repair, but all things considered in the $100ish price range in LA, I was quite happy with my stay and would have no problem returning.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I really love the travel.Because I stayed many hotel.However I can't believe everything! something doesn't work, something doesn't enough....
especially I can't believe one staff's a but attitude.
He can't enough discrive, Sooooo slowly make sure of ID...and He said stored us stuffs take myself! I can't believe NOW!!

I never stayed this hotel! Really bad hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Close to metro and big shop. Close to restaurants that are open very late.
Spacious room. Free kitchenette in the lounge. Quiet at night. Free parking lot under the hotel.
Little bit outdated, but for that price ok!

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 20 January 2015

This was the worst stay of my life. Not only that the property is outdated, dirty and smelly with stained towels and broken everything in the room, the front desk guy (named Mr. Ryu) wasn't properly trained for anything to be at the front desk. He didn't know how to process my fully pre-paid reservation from Expedia so made me wait in the lobby for well over half an hour at 1:30AM (!). When i requested for late check-out (although as soon as i finally stepped into my room, i immediately wanted to get out), with so much attitude, he "allowed" me to stay for a half an hour longer. Seriously? For $140 per night, i expected much more than such terrible and unprofessional service. This was so unbelievable, shame on you!

Date of stay: January 2015
6  Thank redcoat2015
Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

- 30 mins to check in (front desk guy didn't know how to handle expedia reservation)
- room smells like cigarettes
- I've never been anywhere this dirty in LA. Filthy
- Worst $140 spent in my life

This place makes Motel 6 feel like Ritz Carlton.

Date of stay: January 2015