“Family ”

Fattoush Salad
Vegetarian Combo Platter
Cheese Rolls
Chicken Shawarma Sandwich
Make sure you ask for their Lebanese garlic spread - incredible. Wished I could take it back to Texas with me!

They also serve Baklava or something very similar for dessert. Prefect!

Definitely a place I will have to go back when I come back to Hollywood!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Free baklavah to finish off your meal! Delicious food. Great service. Authentic atmosphere. Outdoor seating. Multicultural.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The reviews for this place were very positive and I was looking forward to visiting. It started out nice, but quickly went downhill. The only seating left was outside- it was Saturday night- and there were flies everywhere- especially when the food came. After our food came, the waiters kind of forgot about us. We had to go seek them out to bring the check. Good hummus, but the grape leaves, shawarma, and salad were only ok. The pita literally came in a bag- tasted very generic and dry. The value was good- large portions for the money and a couple of good complimentary pieces of baklava. I guess I was just disappointed to not have had the same experience so many of the reviews online had raved about.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Hayat's kitchen is just wonderful. Hidden in the back of a mini mall in North Hollywood,
if you are a foodie, it is worth the trek. The food is fresh, the service friendly and
the pricing beyond fair. I suggest the combination appetizer plate to share as well
as the fried kibbee. They make their own baklava which is the best I have had as it is not too sweet. That have a charming outdoor patio as well as indoor seating.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I went to Hayat's for dinner, and can't wait to go back! Our meal started with what tasted like home-made pickles and olives brought to our table. I ordered the soup if the day (which was lentil soup), delicious!

For the main course we ordered one of the specials which was grape leaves that came with a delicious piece of meat, with an Arabic salad and hummus on the side. Everything was delicious.

We had a piece of baklava for dessert, which touched the spot.