“Amazing views, Great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room with fold out queen sofa bed Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from upstairs bedroom
Living room with fold out queen sofa bed
Living Room
Living room with spectacular view of downtown
Wood fireplace
Hallways
Hallways
The Master Bedroom with balcony
The Twin Bedroom
Patio off the dining room
Patio
Patio
Grapevine covered patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
11ScreenN...
Denver, Colorado
“Amazing views, Great location!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

We chose this house based on the pictures and locations and were not disappointed! The owner met us and gave us a tour and made sure we felt at home. I rented a house for us and our young adult children and there was ample space for us all to relax. I also wanted to be able to cook and the owner was kind enough to invite me to use any of her spices and ample pots and pans and beautiful kitchen. This worked so much better than a hotel because we saved money by having a fridge we stocked with plenty of the kids favorites so we didn't have to eat out every meal and everyone could wake up and have breakfast on their own schedules.

We were close to everything we wanted to see, Universal, Disney, and the rose bowl. The views were spectacular from every window and the patios were great to relax and have a glass of wine at the end of a long day and see the lights of the city.

The wifi worked great, considering all 3 kids packed their lap tops and iPads.

My kids only complaint was that there wasn't a big TV / DVD we could all watch in the living room so we could rent movies. We were able to stream on our lap tops and there is a big TV in the master bedroom.

Plenty of towels, and very roomy for a place in Hollywood Hills. I actually wish we had spent more time at the house hanging out, but every day was pretty packed going to LA, Hollywood, and theme parks. The house is located in such a cute, quirky neighborhood with steep climbing roads that we don't have at home and made it so charming and unique. Plenty of grocery stores near by and I loved driving into LA on a whim and finding an amazing Sushi place in little Tokyo.

I know not everyone likes to cook on vacation, but the kitchen here was always full of laughter and I so appreciated a very nice oven. We often gathered around the butcher block island and planned out our activities for the next day. Other rental homes I have booked have such a limited amount of plates, cooking gear, and it's impossible to make a full meal. But here we even made a birthday cake because we were celebrating a birthday on this trip. Plus, eating out when we did was better because we could bring home left overs and warm them up. There is a microwave and a toaster oven.

The owner touched based with me more than once by txt to see if our stay was okay and I know if we had any concerns she would have been right over, but we had no needs what so ever.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Auckland
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing