“Only Forks Needed at Crossroads”
Review of Crossroads

Crossroads
Ranked #63 of 11,905 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This restaurant is one of the best meals I've ever had. I brunched with some friends of mine who are animal activists/hardcore vegans and friends with the chef. The meal was expensive but totally worth it. The staff is well versed in all the ingredients and flavors and not once did I feel I was eating 'vegan'. Everything is rich with flavor and nutrition. Eating clean.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

If you don’t have to be vegan to love this place. The “chicken parmigiana” tastes almost exactly like the real thing. The food is seriously SO good! The portions are small, so order a bunch of things. It’s expensive, but a great place for a date, friends dinner, or if you want to take your vegan friend for a nice birthday dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Service, Ambiance, Food, perfect from start to finish. Our personal favorite were the Crab Cakes, and the Charred Ricotta. Great vegan restaurant. Valet service is available, but there are also parking meters nearby that are free during dinner time.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

The food is AMAZING! Every dish is more genius than the previous one. The service is a full 10! Vegans or not, the every bite is an experience.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Yes the restaurant is elegant and the decor lovely. The food is also elegant and delicious. However the portions are minuscule. Our dinner for two was $50 a person and I left hungry. I loved our food and I am happy to have experienced the refined flavors. However I do not enjoy going out to dinner and being so poorly sated. It is unlikely I would dine again at Crossroads unless I wanted a small snack.