“Great find!”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 31 October 2018

This was some really fresh and tasty pasta! It was near our hotel and my daughter loves pasta. We were seated for lunch right away and service was lovely. The atmosphere is nice and feels tucked away even though the restaurant is on a busy street.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing home made pasta and salad!! Big portion, al dente, excelent Pesto well balanced. Delicious bread for $9.99 lunch time. Waiters super kind. An Italian must in LA. Nice restaurant with terrace.I was walking outside the restaurant and a guy told me its really good, so next day I Googled it and decide to give it a try. I just loved it

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Great downtown place, amazing pasta! Very enjoyable dinner, fantastic energy and fab outside dining.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

It was a little daunting without a reservation but it was a short wait in a charming courtyard. We were then escorted to a table on the equally as charming patio.
The complimentary bread was warm & so fresh.
For my main I enjoyed the Rigatoni, so amazing.
The dish included Sauteed eggplant, garlic, plum tomato sauce & perline mozzarella. I had never tasted such flavour in eggplant with the perfect amount of tomato, not overwhelming. I’m certain everything on the menu is awesome but it would be hard not to order this dish again on my next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Visited this place in Downtown LA during labor day weekend, sitting was fast, waiters very nice and helpful, pasta dishes were very fashion and tasty, every pasta dish we had was delicious, my portion was little compared to my wife and child, even though taste exceeded our expectations.

Date of visit: September 2018